“A Favorite Place on Ft. Myers Beach” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Pete's has been a local establishment for over 28 years. We are known for our great hamburgers, fries, shrimp and wings. We offer a large menu with breakfast through dinner. Full Bar - try one of our wonderful Mojitos! We have outdoor seating as well as covered seating. All with a great view of the area including the Gulf. A great place to unwind for a Brew, Chew and View.
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Favorite Place on Ft. Myers Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I visit Ft. Myers Beach a couple times a year; have done so for many years. Pete's is one of my favorite lunch/dinner spots. Love their wraps, burgers and fries. Service has always been very good. Fun to just sit outside under an umbrella, eat and drink, and watch folks stroll by. Some good music to listen to sometimes and, often there's entertainment in Times Square. I'll continue to visit there and, while home in Nashville, I can wear my Pete's T shirt and hoodie! Maybe I relate since my name is Pete too.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We love this place. The food staff is great. Had clams and fish and chips yummy. Sara is great very funny and friendly thanks for a Great experience.

“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We decided to visit Pete's Time Out for lunch and had Sara for our server! She recommended the special "red beans and rice with shrimp and sausage"! Having spent lots of time in New Orleans I have to say Pete's rendition of this favorite ROCKS! Kudos' to the chef at Pete's and to Sara who served us! Very great experience! And after we had a drink at the bar with Jessica and that was nice too! Thanks to all!

Coral Springs, Florida
“Great Beach Hangout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We come to Ft Myers Beach every year and have always had a great time at Pete's. Staff has always been very polite and friendly and the service has always been great.. Great place to hangout, have a drink and enjoy the music.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“Poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We went with another couple to this bar and got great service. The next night we went there again and ordered a drink and sat and waited for a second drink over 20 minutes and bartenders kept walking past us and no one acknowledged our empty glasses. There seemed to be only one bartended doing anything and that was mostly waiting on friends or whatever on the other end of the bar. THis is a very small open one-sided bar with about 15 or less bar stools and a couple tables.I would have to say it could be a fun place but not very good customer awareness. The first night was a good time,. to bad it could not be consistent.

Visited February 2014
DLallo, Owner at Pete's Time Out, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I sent you a message on here to discuss this. I so apologize for the service you received. This should not happen and we really want to correct this. Please respond the message I sent. Thank you, Debbie Lallo