“A very good first visit” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Massachusetts
“A very good first visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had not visited this restaurant on our many previous trips to Ft. Myers, but my brother made the reservation because they have been and enjoyed it. It is a family-owned place (interesting to note that neither of them is Italian, however) and comes across that way in the presentation and service. It was friendly and casual. Everything we ate was excellent. The bread was warm and it was served with both plain or herbed butter. The caesar salad was fresh and the dressing was tasty and not overly salty. I chose the chicken piccata and upon receiving it I was concerned because the sauce did not look like a piccata sauce -- it looked too creamy, more like an alfredo. I couldn't have been more wrong -- it was a delicious, lemony sauce that perfectly complemented the chicken and pasta. My brother's lasagna was huge and deemed to be very good. I can't comment on the other meals at our table because frankly I was too busy enjoying my own! We arrived late (8:45) and I think the restaurant closes at nine, so we were definitely the last people in the place when we left, but we never felt hurried or pushed out by the waitstaff who were likely eager to get home. I would definitely visit again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“Pasta Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

What an enjoyable dining experience! It was a memorable evening with great food, excellent
wine & ambience. The wait staff was very friendly & efficient. Put this restaurant on your list
of dining spots in Ft. Myers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ft. Myers FL
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Tucked away on San Carlos Blvd is a hidden gem of a restaurant. Friends had told us about it and when we pulled into the parking lot my husband and I looked at each other like "really"? But from the moment we sat down until we left with a cannoli to go we were delighted. I have been in many very expensive restaurants across the United States that have over blown reviews and not delivered on food or service. This tiny little gem had excellent service and very good food. We were just in awe when the salads came, oh so fresh and the ceasar had a great dressing. So many times, I order ceasar salads and all you get are romaine ribs with a tart, vinegary dressing. Not this one, it wasvwonderfully fresh romaine with a great tasting garlicky dressing. The entrees were hot and perfect. The server said that all dishes are cooked to order and the chef/owner once worked on cruise ships and is well prepared to cook to order in a small area! I had veal Parmesan, my friend veal Marsala, my husband a baked pasta with sausage and our other friend just spaghetti. We loved our entrees, the veal was thin and very tender and I didn't need a knife. We enjoyed wine and Peroni beer and we could have been in a little family owned restaurant in Rome. My only criticism was the bread was a little hard and the whipped butter was out of context. They need a better Italian bread and skip the whipped butter. I am so excited to have found this place and I will be back sooner than later. Our bill was so low that my husband just looked at me!!! The server explained their lunch specials which sound great at $6.99 each! If you are anywhere near south Ft. Myers, this little restaurant needs to be on your list of places to eat. It was such a nice evening with excellent service and very good food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Visited 3 times in the month we stayed in Fort Myers.... Excellent service and food!
Can't imagine why anyone would give this restaurant a bad review

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sebring, Florida
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Restaurant is owned by Deborah Tsaganis who previously owned the Quay in Key West.It is open 11-9 Monday thru Saturday and Sunday's during season. There are 26 lunch specials at $6.99. We were there at 3 and had the place to ourselves.Reservations are recommended during season.There was relaxing music while we were dining. I had so much crab bisque that I took it home and they added more to fill the container. I enjoyed the garlic butter served with the rolls.
I ordered an eggplant dish while my boyfriend ordered veal picatta and the servings were generous. My boyfriend had eaten at this restaurant 4 years ago at a different location and he returned because the veal was so..good.

• Visited November 2012