“Disappointed” 1 of 5 stars

239-466-3400
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Description: This is located on the way to Fort Myers Beach. It's right after the new fire station on San Carlos Blvd. It is on the left hand side headed to the beach or on the right hand side coming off of the beach.
West Hollywood, Florida
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had heard so much about the Split Rail and was eager to go and have a meal. However during the week of June 23-30 I passed by it daily and it was not open for business.

Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“cute and qaint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

small but packed with flavor---lunch time can be busy!!
WORTH the wait......really affordable breakfast and lunch.....great for eat in or to go. Another place we eat everytime we go to ft. myers/ sanibel area. On the way to Ft. Myers beach. Pick up lunch and have it on the beach!

Visited May 2013
“Don't miss this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We found this mom and pop place by accident and so glad we did. The breakfast we ate was excellent. The link sausage and homemade biscuits were the best

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good food, good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been a regular at Split Rail for several years. Food has always been great and at a good value. I noticed a recent review as I was reading up on other restaurants in the area and had to write my own because I think he has his restaurants mixed up or he was having a bad day. My wife and I eat at Split Rail at least once a week. Their breakfast is the best in the area. New management has recently taken over and the only changes I have seen have been improvements. The new home fries are amazing and take me back to my early years in North Jersey. Service is as friendly as ever and I have yet to pay any more for my meals. If you are in the area, please stop by and prove me right. You will enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Splitrail recently had been taken over by new owners, not sure how long they have been there since i am a snow bird but have been visiting once a year for the past few years. same menu and great low prices, they always have new specials on the board and great lunches for all of you who didnt know...i noticed the new owners smile and are very attentive which is a great change.. i enjoy coming there because nothing has changed aside from the fresh new faces who even remembered my name! the place is cleaner and overall better.. i never leave hungry or without a smile on my face, there doing a great job.. keep it up guys! and next time your heading to the beach consider stopping by

Visited March 2013