“Not Sure What People Expect” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
colchester
“Not Sure What People Expect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

After reading some of your reviews I am not sure what people expect .Top O"Mast is a bar on FMB not Naples ,you can see by the outside it is a tip ,go inside to the rest room it stinks ,the place is dirty but I love the bar its my kind of place .It does the best rum runners on Fmb and the view from the deck is fantastic .Bar staff are friendly and work hard .Its a great place to hang out and listen to the great music . So you can see what its like from the outside if thats not you thing ,then jump in your car and head to the Ritz Carlton in Naples you will feel more at home there .

• Visited May 2011

Miami, Florida
“Worst rum runner...terrible Services...Just a horrible experience!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011 via mobile

Rude staff, reduculously terrible rum runner. I thought this would be a warm, fun, chill beach bar...I was wrong!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“Denies service to people with service dogs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

User Rating: 2 out of 5 stars
by jtheat 04/20/2011
I have been going there for the last 10 years at least and always enjoyed their Rum Runners, however, this past March ruined everything. I have a service dog that accompanied us this year to Fort Myers. We went to the Top O Mast to have a drink and was refused service due to having a dog. I explained it was a service dog and the manager, Jamie, demanded documentation (which is illegal). However, I showed him documentation. He then said the dog could stay but he refused service to me and my wife. This was a 10lb Maltese/Shi Tzsu mix that was trained to be a hearing alert dog to assist me. He violated two Florida State Laws. You can choose to go there for a drink, which are great, but I would ask them if they now allow service dogs.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Little Falls, Minnesota
“Love this bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

We knew it was "our" place when we found ourselves going back - again and again!
I love this bar!
Smoking allowed and cash only - welcome to America people! love it!
Best rumrunners on the beach, GREAT music, inside and out, and the restaurant that caters it (I believe they are next door but bring it right over to you) is excellent!

We are a group of 4 friends in our middle 30's. Don't get into the big spring break crowds, this was perfect for us!

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, NE
“Rum Runnnnnner!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

This place is a MUST SEE!!!! Sitting down on their section of the beach and drinking Rum Runners is absolute HEAVEN!!!! You havent had a Rum Runner until you've had one of these! A little piece of Heaven here on Earth! They also have a DJ playing music... Makes a day at the beach even more enjoyable! Also a great spot for people watching!

• Visited November 2010