“Great breakfast ....with a bit of a wait” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Livonia, Michigan
“Great breakfast ....with a bit of a wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

It was spring break season and a Sunday AM when we visited Reese's. The waiting line moved quickly and the food was worth the wait. There is outdoor seating but the view is just a parking lot. The portions were very generous and it was nice to have a mimosa with breakfast! Wait staff was stretched thin and really running around so forgot a few items. But, we both agreed it was a good meal for a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The omelettes are enormous! Nice local place where you can sit inside or out. Forgot the take home box and the owner found me at the far end of the strip mall to make sure I took it home. I thought that was really beyond the call of duty. Great service all the way around. I plan on going back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“You won't get a better breakfast in the area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I ate here 6 out of 7 mornings for breakfast. The one morning we didn't, we tried a restaurant that was ranked higher than Reese's.....mistake. Reese's should be ranked NUMBER ONE. Let me start with the food.....best breakfast on the beach. I like home fries, but home fries don't like me....too greasy, but Reese's breakfast potatoes are simply the best I have ever had. I don't know how they do it, but they are delicious and not greasy at all. Eggs, grits, sausage, waffles. you name it, tried something different each morning, and it was a perfect way to start the day. The wait staff is fast, fun, and friendly. Wish I could remember all their names, but Justin comes to mind because he always seemed to enjoy what he was doing, oh, and never let my coffee cup run dry. The English muffins are toasted, like they should be, and not grilled and greasy like the other restaurant does them. Can't say enough good things about Reese's.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ballston Lake, New York
“Excellent breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Seafood omlette, silver dollar pancakes, salmon bagel, french bread style French toast...so good! Eat inside or on the outside covered deck.

“Great food for a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

our mother and father in law's house is right up the street. We walk down to the ocean and always have stopped for breakfast at reece's. Great food, great staff, I really look forward to seeing the Turtles.

• Visited December 2013