“excellant all the way around” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Bistro
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: South Beach Grille specializes in serving cuisine that is traditional with a creative flair. We take pride in offering fine dining, exceptional food and high-quality service. The art deco decor with a warm atmosphere, exquisite entrée presentation, and great service guarantee you an impressive time. Our experienced chefs prepare each and every dish in a way that meets or exceeds standards of culinary excellence.
Wisconsin
“excellant all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

Excellant food, service and price. Three of us went and all three had something different to eat and all was very good. We were very surpised since it is a strip mall. We had Tilapia, Grouper and a chicken stir fry. The house salad was excellant. Went to the early special and most dinners were around $13.00. We would go again. By 6:30 the place didn't have one empty table. So what does that tell you?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia
“Best restaurant on the beach!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2008

I just returned from Ft. Myers beach and I have to say that the South Beach Grille is the best there is! We had been in Ft. Myers for 4 days and were tired of the same "beachy" menus (fried fish, burgers, fries, etc etc) at all the other restaurants. I asked around about a more upscale place and someone recommended this restaurant. Being a city girl, I was pleasantly surprised when we walked into this restaurant. The atmosphere was great and the service was phenomenal. Our waiter was very helpful and knowledgeable about the menu. He was honest about what was good and what was just so so. They bring out freshly baked bread (still hot) with a tasty butter spread. The food is presented nicely and what's more, is that it is so yummy! We liked it here so much we went 2 nights in a row!! I NEVER do that!! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is going to be in Ft. Myers beach. You will not be disappointed!

Fort Myers FL
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

We were trying to go to Yabo's but they were full. Instead a friend suggested South Beach Grille. Unfortunately, we got there after a large wedding party- and the food was mediocre at best. Hopefully this is a reflection of the wedding and the chefs being tired. Its no excuse - but seeing some of the other reviews (including those that are clearly written by the management of this restaraunt), I have to wonder whether it was just a bad day.

Medium is not a steak well done on the outside and bloody in the inside. If your menu lists that your hurricane is a frozen drink- why make it unfrozen?

On a good note- the waitor was genuinely interested in our table- he was friendly and energetic even after serving a large wedding crowd.

Ft. Myers Beach, Fl
“Inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2008

I can't figure this place out. Sometimes we go and have a phenomenol dinner and then the next time we go it is terrible. So when it's good, it's great and when it's bad, it sucks. I have had some great fish, pasta, and steaks. Also have had some real bland meals. Only once in our many visits have we gotten unattentive service, otherwise we usually get good service. But my last meal there came out cold and flavorless,I had to pick bones out of the fish,and it was a 30$ plate, I was very dissapointed because after working a lot of overtime lately I was really wanting to treat myself to a real knockout meal. I couldn't force the dinner down, paid for it anyway, and ended up getting pizza later at the place next door.

Beaver, Pennsylvania
“The best restaurant in Ft. Myer's Beach. The ambience is upscale. It's menu is very diverse from fresh cut steaks to...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2008

The best restaurant in Ft. Myer's Beach. The ambience is upscale. It's menu is very diverse from fresh cut steaks to sushi. Their well appointed bar and spirit menu is sure to satisify even the most discerning of customers. Try the 84 Graham's Port w/ the Keylime White Chocolate Cheesecake. It's almost heaven! Enjoy!!