We started our annual Fort Myers Beach vacation 5 years ago. The first year, we stayed at a hotel that was rather pricey and we found that we were only in our room to shower and sleep so why did we need to spend so much? The next year we had booked a room on the internet, but upon arriving, it looked nothing like the pics that we seen on the computer and it was very dirty and way too small for a family of four. We had to find somewhere else and that's when we found The Neptune, by accident really. We will never stay anywhere else again! Perfect view of the ocean on white sand, awesome staff and clean rooms with a kitchenette included. They have 2 pools (the kids loved that) and 2 grills to cookout. We absolutely LOVE it there and we actually just returned from our 5th trip to Fort Myers Beach and the Neptune Inn. Cant wait until next year to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Inn is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world’s greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Inn is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune inn is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, Neptune Inn offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout Neptune inn. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks.Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at the Neptune Inn. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Neptune Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach