Your experience will depend on what you are looking for. We wanted something right on the beach, that could hold 5 people but not in a giant condo type complex. The Neptune fit the bill. It is close enough for a long walk or short drive to many restuarants and the pier, but far enough away so that the beach in front is not crowded. It is not fancy, and in some places a bit worn, but clean and the staff was friendly. We stayed in the one bedroom suite. The coffee maker only makes two cups at a time, so if you are a big coffee family, bring your own. Pools are clean, and barbecues available. It is a kitchenette, not a kitchen, so if you are looking for a stove, this might not work. We only stayed the weekend, so we ate out mostly. It worked for us. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Inn is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world’s greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Inn is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune inn is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, Neptune Inn offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout Neptune inn. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks.Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at the Neptune Inn. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Neptune Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach