We have always loved staying at the Neptune Inn. Very clean on every front and great service. We love the fact that everything we need is within walking distance, grocery store, restaurants and shopping. We always love walking the beach and the sand in front of the hotel is the best. I grew up in Fort Myers and always look forward to seeing my family and staying at the Neptune Inn. Lots of great memories have been had and many, many more to make as we bring our grandchildren for visits. Thank you for making this the place to come, where you can walk right out your room onto the beautiful white sugary sand I so miss all winter long in Northern Minnesota.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Inn is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world’s greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Inn is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune inn is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, Neptune Inn offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout Neptune inn. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks.Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at the Neptune Inn. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Neptune Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.