“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I made my reservation 3 months ago for march 31 at 5:00 for a surprise dinner for my sisters birthday. Customer service right away impressed me. When we got to the restaurant we were greeted with friendliness and taken right to our table. Our waiter (won't mention his name but it begins with a J) was professional, courteous and very attentive to our needs. J was the best waiter I've had in a long time. The food was served on time with perfect wait time between courses. I cannot stop raving about how absolutely delicious the food was and neither can my guests. Food presentation was very creative and eye catching. I cannot say anything negative about this restaurant. It was truly a delightful experience of which I will talk about for some time. My name is Doris from Boston. I'll be back.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“not so special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

The view was spectacular, but the food and service were fairly ordinary. The grilled grouper was a little dry and chewy. We had had a grilled grouper sandwich at Doc Ford's on Sanibel, and it was the best fish we have EVER eaten. Grouper at the Island View was also better.

Visited March 2014
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We very much wanted to try this restaurant. We weren't in town for long and took a chance and popped in without a reservation. Unfortunately for us they were totally booked. Sensing how disappointed we were they very graciously set a table for us in the bar. We were thrilled! The food was outstanding and service was impeccable. This is a great spot with a beautiful view. Loved it! Thank you for fitting us in. We'll be back.

New Hope, MN
“Fabulous place! This is my second review!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have dined at many places on FMB and I still have found no better. The food is so fresh and so healthy that we felt great the next day. Great service, nice wine selection, and the Chef, Pablo, is an artist with food. Calamari and their signature salad are a must to add to any entrée.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent Food Experience - Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were a party of eight looking forward to our first dining experience at Fresh Catch. The experience did not start well when one of the wives opend their napkin and found pieces of food clinging to the fabric. The downward slide continued when two of the wine glasses were delivered with what looked like greasy fingerprints. The server replaced the offending artucles but did not offer any kind of an apology. He evidently did not share the mistakes with his GM because no one came to the table to address our concerns. With that said I the Grouper my wife and I shared was excellent. The Scallop appetizer was perfectly cooked and the Cesar salad was very good. Our table mates all shared that their meals were just as good. The decorations above the kitchen entry seemed out of place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere