“So Cal Lewis” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
“So Cal Lewis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Vacationing and found this resturant while driving by.I queried and found good reviews on Trip Advisor.We ate @ Fresh Catch twice. Staff very welcoming.Nice and very comfortable atmosphere.Beautiful ocean view. Walk in on Sun 9-16-12.We think our server was Tom who was very attentive and informative thank you.The only draw back , behind me was a couple with a very active verbal little boy who was running around their table .Parents were trying to keep him quiet. This did not discourage us from going back.Reservations for our last night Fri 9-21-12.The ambiance and our dining experience was even better on our second visit. Our server Danny great job. We highly reccomend the following:Clam chowder creamy,thick and delicious.We had the chowder both evenings and flawless.Chef's fav : Sesame Crusted Yellowfin Tuna seared perfectly and rich in flavors.
Day Boat Scallops light and flavorful.
Nice variety on the wine list.
Crab Cakes were too mushy for our liking.
Highly recommend Fresh Catch Bistro and would go back again if ever in the area.
Best wishes for continued success to Fresh Catch Bistro.Thx again to the staff!(:

90% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“Can't wait to return in March!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I'm way overdue on this review as my husband and I ate at the Fresh Catch last March while staying at Red Coconut across the street. They hadn't been open very long at that point but we gave it a shot and actually went twice during our short stay. The food presentation and taste were wonderful and you can't beat the view. The manager, John was very attentive as was the wait staff. The second night we just returned for cocktails and the view and the staff was very welcoming. We'll be returning to Fort Meyers Beach next March, this time for a longer stay, so we look forward to enjoying a few meals there.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers Beach
“Best on the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I live and work on Fort Myers Beach. What a treat to have such a fantastic restaurant in a place where mediocrity tends to be the accepted norm. The view at Fresh Catch is stunning and the food is amazing. We eat here often and we've always found the staff to be friendly and welcoming. John Howard, the manager runs the place like a top and Maria and Cassandra oversee the bar with a professional grace that you don't often find on the beach. Contrary to another reviewer, I have walked in from the beach in a bathing suit and cover up and been welcomed with open arms. I'm not sure that this is the proper attire but nobody looked down their nose at me. Kudos to this delightful restaurant. Keep up the good work!

Murray, Kentucky, United States
“Excellent, Twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We like Fresh Catch Bistro so much we back on our last night on the island. The service was great. The food was excellent. On our first visit, I got a Caesar salad with chicken, which was not on the menu, but they specially prepared it at my request. My husband got shrimp and bragged about it the entire time. On our second visit, I got salmon prepared with Caribbean Jerk seasoning. WOW! It was so good! My husband got prime rib. Both meals were excellent, and the portions were large. Both evenings we visited the sunsets over the gulf were beautiful. We will go back on our next trip to Fort Myers Beach!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best place on the beach for a foodie :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Food was AMAZING!
We had the Grouper Caprese, Miso Teriyaki Sea Bass, Prime Rib and Scallops. All were superb, oysters on the half shell were just OK, deserts were to die for!
Service was a little slow at first, but then improved.
Right on the beach, we dined at sunset, what a treat :)
We'll be back!