“Good food - friendly atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Bakery, European, German
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Every 1st Sunday of the month: DINNER BUFFET " A TASTE OF GERMANY" Please make your reservation. Seatings: 5 pm and 7 pm. **Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant**
Cape Coral, Florida
“Good food - friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Since Heidi's ranked #1 for Fort Myers Beach we had to give it a try for lunch yesterday. The waitress was very friendly and personable. Facility was very nice and clean and there was inside and outside seating. We decided to have one of the specials - a reuben sandwich with chips for $6.95. Excellent sandwich made with their homemade bread and for $6.95 couldn't beat the pricing! The only downside we saw was parking. It's off a very busy road so tricky to back out - but doable.

91% Recommend
Antrim, New Hampshire
“Great Bakery and Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We tried Heidi’s a few times in the three weeks we were here this November. First was a dinner that was excellent sharing potato pancakes for an appetizer, a Roulade and Sauerbraten for entrees and dessert (Black Forest cake of course). The dining experience was excellent with the service attentive and friendly with a nice atmosphere. We have gone back multiple times for breakfast (thought the Eggs Benedict were excellent) and liked the entire selection from the bakery - croissants, Danish, cinnamon buns and more. Being from NH we don’t have access to German restaurants so this is a real treat for us.

Florida
“Good value, large portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I started going to this restaurant for breakfast because they are open at 7am (sometimes earlier). After a few times here, I now come because the food is good and the staff is friendly. It is a smaller restaurant with only 12 tables and a deli. It is a great place to enjoy my morning coffee (great coffee by the way), read my email, the news, and yes, write reviews.

I was at first surprised that this place is number one on Trip Advisor but after being here a few times, I agree.

Try it out, you will like it.

“Good German Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My first German meal and I was pleasantly surprised. We only visited because it was number one on Tripadvisor but after arriving at 8.30 on a Saturday night only one other table was occupied, therefore the atmosphere was not great, but my husband said it was the best wiener schnitzel he had ever had, and I thoroughly enjoyed my meatballs with pasta. The only disappointment was, I do not drink wine or beer and that was all they sold - but the value was excellent.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Okeechobee, Florida
“Simply Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I can't say that I have been to many German restaurants, but this place was great. I went with my family (a party of 8). The food was obviously made to order, tasted wonderful, and service couldn't have been better. The chef even came out to the table to talk to us personally. The protion sizes left me going home with a to-go box. Stop in and give them a try, even if you are skeptical about German food.