“SO MUCH FUN!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Burlington, Wisconsin
“SO MUCH FUN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This place is alot of fun to drink at, Kenny is the greatest bartender, we hang out here everytime we come to the beach, once or twice a year, but it is a great time!!

Visited November 2011

62% Recommend
AMERICA
“fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

packed with locals screaming at the TV over football....excellent drinks and cold beer...lotsa smiles and laughter fill the room. I had fun there.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Good place to meet people and have a few drinks.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is more of a local bar than a tourist destination. We had a good time meeting people and talking. We decided to put all oldies on the jukebox. The bartender was courteous and even helped pick some songs. The only reason I did not give a higher rating, was they do not serve food. You can order from some of the nearby restaurants and they will deliver to the Mermaid. It is a little inconvenient. I would suggest, going out to eat, then going to the Mermaid for night caps. We had a lot of fun there!

Visited June 2012
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Wonderful bar if you're a crusty old man who smokes too much”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I could tell I was out of place, my skin didn't look like old worn leather and my voice wasn't raspy and gravely. I've been back a few times to see if the crowd changed,,, it didn't. The help fit right in with the clients. Nothing was wrong with the beer or drinks, just not my kind of place.

Visited April 2012