“Lovely place, nice hosts, excellent location and rates” 5 of 5 stars

Palm Terrace Resort
3333 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
Ranked #24 of 46 Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Miami Beach, Florida
“Lovely place, nice hosts, excellent location and rates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2006

This place is spotlessly clean, comfortably appointed and conveniently located. I had made a reservation during hurricane season and both Florida's Gulf Coast and the Atlantic Coast where I live had received hurricane warnings. The owner called me immediately and suggested that I cancel my reservation with a full refund or postpone. I did the latter and am glad that I did. This place is a find. Oh, upon my return home I realized that I had left one of my personal items behind. I called, the item was found and arrived via mail 2 days later.

• Stayed October 2005

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Manchester,uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2006

My partner and I spent a month in South west Florida, most of it in the Fort Myers area.
We fell in love with the complex at Palm Terrace Apts; Deborah and Peter [The proprietors] were very welcoming and gave us lots of extremely useful information about the area etc. All in all we returned for a 2 week break over the Christmas/New Year celebrations in 2004. even though the area itself had suffered tremendous damage from the recent hurricane Peter & Deborah offered as good, if not better service and the place was just as magical.
I just wish that all vaction rentals were to this high standard.
Geoff & Mike

• Stayed November 2003
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2005

My family and friends have been staying at Palm Terrace for about four years now, twice sometimes three times a year. As residents of Miami, we all enjoy a little getaway from the traffic, noise and hustle and bustle. This is the perfect place. Debbie and Peter are always warm and welcoming and the apartments are a home away from home. The rooms are so clean and comfortable, the pool always sparkling and the white sandy beach just across the street. We are always sad to leave, but we know we'll be back soon, keeping with the tradition of our mini-vacations at Palm Terrace.

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2004

I stayed for two beautiful weeks in November of 2003, and will definitely go back! The apartment was spotless, the grounds were beautiful, and Peter and Deborah were helpful, available, and went out of their way to make me feel at home. Just across the street from the beach, and centrally located, if you want a friendly, clean, relaxing place to stay, this is the place!

Wilmette, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2004

I spent three glorious weeks at Palm Terrace in June 2004. I was so impressed by my immaculate, bright and spacious one bedroom apartment. Best of all it included a wonderful large screened porch that faced the pool, the gardens and the courtyard.

If you are looking for peace and relaxation, this is the place. Walk across the street and you are on a beautiful private beach. The sunsets are incomparable and it is perfect for stargazing at night.

Getting there was easy. It was only a twenty minute ride from the Ft. Myers airport. Arriving at Palm Terrace I was personally greeted by the owners, Peter and Debby. Both an adorable couple and gracious hosts, their warm welcome made me feel right at home.

Their enthusiasm and love of Palm Terrace was evident in every detail and it was this combination that made it such a wonderful vacation.

On future trips to Florida I will always return to Palm Terrace. I cannot imagine being happier or more satisfied anywhere else.

edinburgh,scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2004

we stayed here for 19 days,orignal idea was to stay 7days but we were so impressed with the apt and the owners[debbie and peter] we asked to extent our stay.we have traveled all over the states and the palm-terrace is the best place ever for the money we spent.i cannot praise the place to highly.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2004

Stayed here for 3 nights in early April 2004. Rooms nice & clean, owners very friendly - they live on-site. Facilities included a heated pool and a shuffle board court; barbecues in the garden area; a laundry room. The best thing about these apartments is they are directly across the road from the beautiful beach. We were initially going to book the Outrigger Beach Resort but when we passed it by we were glad we had booked Palm Terrace instead.

Been to Palm Terrace Resort? Share your experiences!