“many levels of fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
State College, Pennsylvania
“many levels of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

A little pricey, but, for what you get (along with free entertainment)nothing to complain about. My wife and I met up with some friends for a wonderful (and delicious) dinner. I will make this place a must next time I visit Ft. Myers Beach

Visited May 2014

Fort Myers, Florida
“Not all that”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

We started at the Ugly's bar upstairs and service by our bartender Jack was awesome but then we went downstairs and service was slow and the food wasn't good...it was not a memorable place.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
shelton, ct
“I dont understand the negative reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This place is always solid. I have never had a bad meal or service. Its right on the water and I always stick with seafood including lobster rolls and grouper. If you go to a seafood place and order steak you get what you deserve. This is not a 5 star restaurant but its above average and I have eaten here at least 10 times

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax Station, VA
“Great food - so many choices - and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We went to Nervous Nellie's the week of August 18, off season. Although we changed servers during the course of the meal because they cut some due to the small crowd, we had great service the entire time. They also were helpful with my son's food allergy (dairy), and adjusted one of the dishes for him. My husband's tuna was cooked the way he likes it, and the scalloped potatoes that came with his fish were so good that I kept sneaking bites. I had the coconut shrimp, and my son had the Cuban sandwich. Both were very tasty. Way too much food -- so we were glad that our hotel had a fridge and microwave because we enjoyed the leftovers for lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice view, good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We visited Nervous Nellies for lunch while in Fort Myers for a short vacation. The patio was full and server very nice, but clearly assigned to too many tables to be attentive to any one as she should.

We ordered an appetizer and a fish and shrimp basket. Both were good, portions huge, but most of what we got in the basket was fries. I'm not entirely sure it was worth the price. On a positive note, the fish and shrimp were very good! They also have a huge menu with options that would please most anyone. We enjoyed the harbor view and breeze on the patio.

All in all, we would consider going back, but would likely avoid going during busy lunch or dinner times.

• 3 of 5 stars Food