“Great food, great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sandwiches
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Great food, great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a truly wonderful experience at Nervous Nellie's. We picked the spot for its beautiful waterfront location. We sat upstairs on the outdoor deck, and were seated fairly quickly.

The menu was a little overwhelming - this place has EVERYTHING, and that's not always a good thing. If everything was as delicious as my meal was, I'd eat there daily. I had a scallop/shrimp stir fry that was fantastic. The scallops and shrimp were both so fresh and sauce was sweet but tangy. Like others have said, the portions are big, so you will certainly get your money's worth.

It was by far the best meal I had in Fort Myers Beach.

• Visited April 2013

Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Great views and Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

What more can you ask for? The prices were average. Finding the place made me a bit nervous - down by shrimp boat docks and under a bridge - but once in side the music and casual atmosphere was very pleasant. It was pouring so we ate inside. We had a table by a window that looked out over manatee piers - we really wished we could have walked out there after lunch but too much rain on our parade that day. You won't want to miss that one. Kids and teens all enjoying at other tables and our teen was thrilled with large lunch that was tastey. Catch of the day with large fries homemade coleslaw and ice tea. The menu is enormous so trying to pick something was the biggest problem. A good one to have in our opinion. We recommend eating here!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A top waterfront seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I had doubts when I saw a menu that offered just about anything you could imagine, but was overwhelmed at the freshness and great quality of the seafood. Great view, good service, fair prices, and BIG portions. Their fresh Mahi Mahi was as good as I've eaten. I highly recommend this oasis.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“fabulous lobster roll and outdoor dining.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

nothing to dislike - great food, great seating - entertainment most enjoyable. waitress had winning personality and ability. will go again and recommend to all our friends.

Visited July 2013
Tampa
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I loved this place! We were seated immediately (rare, from what I hear!) and the waiter was really great!

We both ordered the fresh swordfish! Excellent! And, I ordered the scalloped potatoes! Yum! the portions were large, and I couldn't eat all of it, so I brought it back to the hotel with me.

I asked for fresh fruit as one of my sides. He said they were out of the melon mix, but he could get me fresh strawberries. He added that to my meal as an extra. Soooo nice! :)

We love the atmosphere, and our seat was located inside, overlooking the water.

I definitely will go back. There were many things on the menu that I would love to try! :)