Stayed in a 3 BR condo with my parents, two young kids, and my brother and his wife. Condo is on the nicest part of Fort Myers beach. Great views of the ocean from all condos, at least the high ones. Diverse mix of young, old, families, and a few Spring breakers. Well maintained units but not fancy. Pool is sunny almost all day. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Kitchen works but if you are doing much more than grilling for dinner the supplies (pans) are limited.
When there is traffic it may take over an hour to get to downtown and during high season there is always traffic so if you want to spend a lot of your time downtown you would be better off on the north end of the beach.
If you want more sun on your balcony during the Spring ask for a South facing unit.
Overall we loved our stay and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the quiet south end of Fort Myers Beach, GullWing features 66, one, two and three bedroom suites with fully appointed kitchens, spacious living & dining areas, private balconies, Jacuzzi tubs & fluffy white robes in every suite. Amenities include: white sandy beach, tennis, outdoor spa, barbecue & gazebo area, fitness center. Golf, watersports, restaurants & shopping are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GullWing Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gullwing Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Gullwing Beach Fort Myers
- Gullwing Fort Myers
- Gullwing Beach Resort Fort Myers
- Gullwing Resort