We booked Gullwing for our annual girls' trip to Fort Myers Beach and loved it! We booked a three bedroom, ocean front suite and could not have been more pleased!! The unit was spacious, modernized and clean. It was close to the Esterra Spa, and a grocery store. Although there Is no onsite bar/ restaurant you just walk in either direction down the beach and there is an outdoor bar/restaurant at the Holiday Inn or a Tiki bar in the opposite direction.
The beach is beautiful and was virtually empty when we were there. There are chair and umbrella rentals right in front of the property which proved to be really convienient. We saw dolphins swim by twice and when we tired of the beach, we were able to walk right back to our condo.
The property is a short cab ride to all of the bars (10 min max) where we found great places to eat and drink. Call your cab a bit before you want to go out, however, as they always seemed to be a bit behind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the quiet south end of Fort Myers Beach, GullWing features 66, one, two and three bedroom suites with fully appointed kitchens, spacious living & dining areas, private balconies, Jacuzzi tubs & fluffy white robes in every suite. Amenities include: white sandy beach, tennis, outdoor spa, barbecue & gazebo area, fitness center. Golf, watersports, restaurants & shopping are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your GullWing Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gullwing Beach Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Gullwing Beach Fort Myers
- Gullwing Fort Myers
- Gullwing Beach Resort Fort Myers
- Gullwing Resort