We first got there late and basically slept the first night but we had a great view of the waterfall pool. the elevator was broke and we were on the second floor and had an eight month old which made things very hard. My husband loved the tiki bar and i loved eating at the yucatan. It was close to shopping and the beach. The pool was heated. House keeping only came the first day. never after that did we receive more towels, tp, or soap. the trash never got taken and was overflowing. it was a small can and we were there for a week. though we did have everything we needed for the kitchen we had to wash it extremely well because we did see at least three small roaches but we still had a great time.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Lighthouse Resort Inn And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.