I have read the good and bad reviews before and after we stayed for our modest little week long "honeymoon on a budget". Here's my best advise: if you are quite snobbish and want complete silence, no fun and the Hilton, no this is not for you. If you are looking for an adorable, breezy beach cottage feel that looks like an island oasis tucked in amongst palm trees , beautiful flowers and well kept grounds. The light house is your place. We spent 7 nights here and never had a complaint. Housekeeping service came daily to check on our needs and even came back later if needed. The tiki bar is about as perfect as an island fun spot gets with daily affordable lunch/ dinner specials and heavy handed drinks. The location really is within a couple blocks of everything with Times Square across the street and the beach behind it. The kitchenette stocked all of the necessities from pots and pans to plates and cutlery. Adorable, adorable, adorable. I would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lighthouse Resort Inn And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.