This hotel is in a great location and the tiki bar is pretty cool. For the cheap price we paid we can't complain too much but the room was not very nice at all so beware. Here is what you can expect: the kitchen was dirty, the bathroom reaked, the carpet was very sticky (we needed sandals on at all times otherwise our feet would be black.) Most furniture needs to be cleaned really well or replaced all together. I would stay here again because of the location, price, and the tiki bar but for two days max. We stayed for 5 days and that was way too long in that dingy room.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Resort Inn And Hotel
- Lighthouse Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Lighthouse Fort Myers Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lighthouse Resort Inn And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.