If you are looking for a clean, moderately priced hotel with full breakfast, AND only minutes from the beach, then this is the hotel! All of the staff encountered were very friendly and helpful! The breakfast was complete and the quality that you would expect from a Hampton property. We stayed in a room with two queens and a pull out sofa. It also had a full kitchen which made it nice for a family to keep snacks and leftover pizza! Ft. Myers Beach is minutes away as well as restaurants and access to any of the local baseball fields. Great Value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn