You're near the Sanibel causeway, many restaurants, shopping and many retirement areas (our family's focus). We had gotten a package deal through the travel agent for about $150 per night and ended up with a suite. What a deal! The suite had a kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, many closets, stove and the kitchen amenities and utensils to cook. The living room was comfortable with a sofa, armchair, ottoman, flat screen and trunk for storage. The bedroom had a king size bed, desk area, dresser with four drawers, flat screen and nightstands. The bathroom and sink area are what you would expect. Having two tvs was nice for separate viewing. It was a little cold to enjoy the heated pool.
The morning breakfasts were incredible with everything from mini-omelettes, scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage, ham...Options vary from day to day. Every day, there were cereals, yogurts, many types of coffee and tea, fruit, juices.
Internet access was free and there are two computers in the lobby area for use as well as a general viewing LARGE tv for those hanging out in the dining/breakfast area. Their "gym" is very basic with a treadmill, elliptical, bike and two-rack of free-weights. And it is difficult to get on the equipment during high season...so keep checking back. But if you want to run outside, there are many safe places to jog. Friendly and efficient people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn