We've stayed here before and returned to spend six relaxing nights. It was every bit as nice as I remembered, a very attractive hotel, externally more impressive than your normal Hampton Inn. Internally, it's standard Hampton Inn - ie.smart and stylish for a mid-range hotel. Outside there's an attractive pool and terrace area, though we grew sick and tired of the piped music. Breakfast was fine, and the staff friendly.
It's about five miles from the beach, in a very quiet location with as-yet undeveloped fields around, and a Perkins five minutes walk away. We'd return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally lcoated to the area's finest beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Start your day with our complimentary Hot Hampton Breakfast Buffet before heading out to some of Florida's best golf courses, shopping, and deep sea fishing. Boston Redsox and Minnesota Twins Spring Training venues are a short drive away. Or you may choose to take swim or catch some sun out at our heated tropical style pool. Our deluxe Cloud-Nine bedding will ensure great nights rest so you are ready to explore or kayak our unspoiled coastlines and mangroves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Sanibel Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach / Summerlin Road Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Hampton Inn Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Hampton Inn