“A home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Island Hideaway to your Saves list
Island Hideaway
3.0 of 5 Lodge   |   165 Anchorage Street, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
Dallas, Texas
“A home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

I have been a guest at Island Hideaway twice now and absolutely loved it each time! The location is perfect! Only a short walk from the beach, located on a nice quiet street and conveniently located near restaurants, fishing spots, and a grocery store. The condo is beautifully decorated with all the personal touches that make it feel like your home away from home. Definitely the place to go to get away from the chaos of everyday life and relax and absorb the peace and serenity of beach living. I honestly can't say enough great things about the time I have spent at Island Hideaway and can't wait until my next visit!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Plano
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

Where to start? This property delivered far beyond my expectations! If you're looking for a place that you can regain your sanity- this is the place to do. Everything from being a minute walk to the beach to the wonderfully decorated unit to the amenities of the properties, it's got it all. I love that I could stay at a place that had all the comforts of home like washer and dryer, plates, utensils, and so on so that we could enjoy relaxing at the unit instead of always eating out or having to go to a washateria. One of the best parts is opening up all the windows in the front and back of the unit and letting the breeze and the smell of the ocean air flow through- talk about sweet dreams!!! I also love the quantness of the island- it's all right there from restaurants, bars, souvenir shops, grocery stores- I never had to leave the island nor did I! I will definitely be back and I will definitely tell all of my friends about this gem. Perfect for a friends getaway or a family- you will not be disappointed and will definitely go back to your normal routine a much happier person after sharing in this little slice of heaven.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

I stayed here for a week last summer with some good friends of mine. We had a great experience and loved every minute. It was very convineint, clean, and comfortable. I would definetly reccomend this place to anyone that I knew. I hope I get to go back and stay again soon. Thanks for having us!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

We spent Christmas (my husband and I and our grown daughter) in this beautiful property..beds and bedding were incredible/like sleeping on a cloud!!.....Met our hosts...were incredibly gracious and helpful, Location was great and only a very short walk to beach.I would highly recommend to small family or two couples...we loved it!!

Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

A short walk from the beautiful white sandy beach, you'll find the Hideaway, centrally located on the island. I found that the privacy and quiet area gave me the luxury to truly enjoy my time there. This place was very clean and the decor had that personal touch that made me feel at home. I was impressed with how well the accommodations provided whatever one would need for a great stay. This is a gem hideaway for the perfect getaway experience. I look forward to when I can return hopefully this winter.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

I had the pleasure of staying here for 6 days and there is absolutely nothing to say except, I wish I could have stayed longer. The hospitality of the Host andHostess is beyond what you would expect. They are amazing! The rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable and most of all the atmosphere is soothing to the soul. A nice walk to the beach and a relaxed community environment. This place is a must for escaping the noise of everyday reality!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

My husband and I and teenage daughter with her friends stayed for a week and had a great experience. The location is perfect. The place is beautiful and all the amentiies were great. I would recommend Island Hideaway in a heart beat.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family

Been to Island Hideaway? Share your experiences!