“Great Location!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 46 hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Mansfield, PA
“Great Location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Holiday Court is perfectly located in Fort Myers Beach. It is across the street from the beach, adjacent to Time Square and directly on a canal. The owners were nice enough to provide kayaks, beach towels and chairs for guest use. In addition, they also hosted a luau (sp??) for their guests and the motel was booked! Our unit was right on the main drag with a front porch that was perfect for people watching in the evening. Our unit was clean and comfortable though slightly dated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Somers, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Read all the reviews before I booked, they were pretty accurate. Nice hosts, can walk to food, drink and beach. Loved the complimentary kayaks, relaxing and saw dolphins. Only draw back of the area can be the traffic if driving.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lynnwood, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'm afraid if I tell everyone how great this place is, it'll be too packed the next time I come -- but here goes. It's just half a block from Times Square, where all the activity is -- restaurants, music, the pier, shops, outdoor bands on weekends, and more. It's just across the street from the beach, yet it's quiet. My room overlooked the waterway below, and free kyaks to explore it. Steve, the owner, even rented a boat and took 5 of us on a boat ride where we saw dolphins! I'm told that's not a regular activity, but that he often does something nice for his guests (barbeques, etc.) Beach towels and chairs are furnished. On the day it poured, I enjoyed sitting on outdoor chairs outside my room (under the roof). We don't have downpours like overturned bathtubs in Seattle, so even that was thrilling. A snowy egret came every day, sitting on the dock, hoping for fishy treats. Also enjoyed just sitting on the benches on the dock. The view from my room (I think I had the best one) was so beautiful, I took photos through the window. It will always be my first choice in Ft. Myers Beach. D. Kaiser

Room Tip: The Eagle's Nest overlooks the waterway below.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Suffolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The location of this hotel could not be better , just across from the beach, and very close to the centre of town. I was so knocked out by the room that I immediately took pictures, the other customers were very friendly and the management go out of their way to entertain the guests. Wish I had booked for a longer stay. Great facilities all round , good shower , nice pool and for those who want TV , there were two of them.

Room Tip: all looked good to me the upper floors have a better view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
New Trenton, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Love this place. Have been comin here for 19 years. It's right across from the beach. I can go back to my room and eat if I want, I can go back to the pool and swim. It's a lovely place. To be honest it has gotten much better in the years.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I discovered the Holiday Court Inn and Suites on Tip Advisor, the reviews were excellent but, I was not sure what to expect; online reviews are not always a reliable source?
I booked a 1 bedroom suite, via phone/ email, for 14 nights (October 31st to November 14th) my stay exceeded expectations.
Owners (Steve and Cathy) are the best hosts of any hotel/motel I have frequented.

I traveled solo this on this trip, it was important to me to have 24/7 onsite staff, the owners of this motel live on the property (most motels on the beach DO NOT have staff present at night).
I booked a 1 bedroom suite upstairs with full kitchen and separate bedroom, a view of the Gulf of Mexico and the bay. The size of this unit exceeded my expectations it could easily sleep 2-4 persons

The living room was nicely decorated with white rattan furniture (very comfortable!!) I could not resist napping on the on the sofa. The bedroom was basic; towels were soft and changed daily. Flat screen TV. Kitchen included microwave, coffee pot, dishes, glasses, silverware, pots & pans. On site Washer/Dryer.

The location is one of the best in the area, across the street is Lynn Hall Memorial Park, Times Square, Fort Myers Pier, 24/7 convenience store and the beach is literally across the street. Bowditch Park is a short walk away, and the Beach Trolley stops right out front. I had no need for a car.

Live Music in the Town Square on Friday and Saturday, and the influx of tourists in the area; did not disrupt my relaxing and quiet stay at the Holiday Court.

Owners (Steven & Cathy) hosted a complimentary BBQ for all guests’, their genuine hospitality created a special evening for their guests.

Steven and Cathy are the generous, helpful, friendly, approachable, and accommodating hosts. Their love for their business is why their guests return. I will be a return guest.

Thank you Cathy and Steven for making my stay at The Holiday Court stress free and enjoyable. I will be coming back to Fort Myers Beach will re-book The Holiday Court.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
St Helens, Merseyside
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Ok the rooms are not modernly fitted out, but everything else is great. We stayed in the last resort suite no 4 backing on to the bay. The free use of the canoes was a great bonus we managed to row out the bay into the estuary onto the beach. An excellent location with the beach and times square with restaurants and bars close by, plus free parking outside the suites. You probably won't find better value for your money with what's on offer elsewhere on Fort Myers beach

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Holiday Court? Share your experiences!