“Best Trip Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Charters would like to welcome you aboard our new 2014 Tidewater. We offer backwater fishing, nearshore and offshore. We also have dolphin tours, sightseeing, shelling and sunset tours. We can specialize any trip to meet your needs. It is our goal at Paradise Charters to make sure you have a safe, fun and memorable time. We sail out of the beautiful Snook Bight Marina that is behind the Publix grocery store which is midisland. From beginners to pros, let's go!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Hood, Texas, United States
“Best Trip Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was my first time fishing from a boat in the Ocean and it turned out to be the best trip I have ever had. CPT Shawn was an awesome guide and knew where to put us in order to catch fish. We caught several large sea trout, a huge lemon shark (that I wrangled for 2 1/2 hours) and several black tip sharks. What an experience! If you are in the area and want to take the best fishing trip ever, look no further than Paradise Charters. Thanks CPT Shawn for making this a fishing trip to remember and look forward to seeing you next year.

Visited June 2012

Ft. Myers Beach
“Best St. Patrick's Day - Shark Fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have gone fishing with Captain Shawn of Paradise Charters several times. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. On Saturday, March 17, 2012 I was joined by a friend and after we caught several sea trout we headed out to catch shark. And we did! After I caught a 38" dusky shark and my friend caught a 36" black tip, I hooked into something VERY large. Since it was about to pull me off the back of the boat, I turned the rod over to my strong, young male friend who worked for 55 minutes to finally bring the shark to the surface. It was a large nurse shark! We estimate it to be around 230 pounds and about 6 feet long! It broke free just after surfacing, but that was fine! The thrill had already been experienced and photo had been taken! (and it is an endangered species anyway)

Visited March 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Great Fishing Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

While Captian Shawn doesn't guarantee fish, he knows where they're at as illustrated by the
photos.
I've fished Ft Myers for 20 years and for the last 3 years have only fone out with Captain Shawn because he is porfessional, polite and always concerned that you are havinghte best time possible.
While I wnet solo this trip, I've taken others as well as my wife. While Beth is not a fisher person, Shawn baits and casts for her and she pulls them in.

Visited May 2012
“Great fishing and a friendly, knowledgeable captain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in Ft. Myers Beach for 8 days on vacation, and the fishing was the most fun I had--and I almost never fish. This was, in fact, my first saltwater fishing experience. We did a hybrid trip of grass flats (sea trout, Spanish mackerel, etc.) and shark fishing. All 3 of us on the trip hooked a shark! Cpt. Shawn was very engaging and gave us a great time.

Newport
10 attraction reviews
“We had a blast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Went fishing with Captain Shawn and had a blast. He knows where to go to get the fish and he makes the trip worth your while.

Visited February 2012