Estero Bay Express Dolphin & Sunset Boat Tours
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Come Discover Fort Myers Beaches finest natural treasures aboard the Estero Bay Express. Try one of ours narrated tours of Estero Bay’s tropical oasis. Look for manatees, dolphins, birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

My husband, daughter and myself went on the dolphin cruise. We had the best time on the cruise. We saw dolphins not even 5 minutes in the ride. We went looking for more and the captains found more and got the all playful. My daughter was absolutely amazed with how they can jump,flip. I got a ton of great pictures from my ride. My whole family would recommend it to anyone.

Michigan
8 attraction reviews
“Top Notch Service and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

The sunset cruise with Capt Jay and Bill was excellent. They made sure everyone had a great time, and took extra special care of my 4 year-old (he's still talking about it days later!) The scenery was beautiful, including the eagle, osprey, sunset and the 20+ dolphins! Dolphins were everywhere, jumping in our wake and putting on a show. I will be recommending Fish Tales, they've earned it!

cape coral
“Fish-Tale Marina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

This is the BEST dolphin trip my family has ever been on. Excellent Captains. Extremely Clean boats! Highly recommend this for vacationers and local residents.

“Great, friendly and helpful staff. We...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

Great, friendly and helpful staff. We rented a pontoon boat for the am. Clean, well kept. Great time. Check out the great stuff in the "bait house."

Illinois
“Best Eco Tour in Ft Myers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

Thank-you Captain Jay and first mate Bill. We took the Eco tour in Febuary 2010. It was a little cool and we weren't sure if we would be able to see the dolphins but they came through for us. What a dream to see not only 1 but 2 different groups playing, feeding, and surfing on the boats wake. You had made a dream come true for my Mother and I. The boat was so clean and no matter where you sit you have a wonderful view. Bird Island was beautiful and we got some very beautiful pics. Jay and Bill were wonderful hosts, and kept us informed very step of the way. This Eco Tour is well worth while if you are in the Ft Myers area. The price is also right! Thanks again Captain Jay and First Mate Bill! Hope to see you next year!