“Steak!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Full service casual dining experience. Full Liquor License. Early Bird Menu, Tavern Menu, Dinner Menu. We own our own boats so you will not find fresher fish in Ft. Myers. We also have many Beef-Chicken and Pasta dishes as well as a children's menu. Large parties welcome. Dive In and Dine Fresh!!
Woodstock, Virginia
“Steak!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The steak in a fish house wouldn't be one's first choice. The steak here is the exception, to put it mildly. The steak was wet aged for 30 days and, just like last year's, was outstanding. Thought ya'll should know!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good for fresh fish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

All the locals told us this is where we had to eat for fresh fish. I didn't care for the shrimp but I'm not a huge fish person. It was my moms birthday and they saw I didn't eat my shrimp and we had to wait a little longer then we'd have liked. We didn't say a word about it but they still sent all four of us a piece of Key Lime Cheesecake. Very kind of them.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida
“ONE OF THE BEST PLACE CLOSE TO THE BEACH”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great fresh sea food and good price
Fast and efficient waiter with a special congrat to Kathy Hollywood.
The table around the bar are my favorite place.
It's a perfect restaurant for a diner in couples, with friend or family.
I went two times in this place and the quality is always perfect and I'll be back ASAP with my family.
I'll recommande the soup served with warm all bread with butter and the quesadilla

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Best Fresh Seafood Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Love this family-owned restaurant! They even have their own docks so you know the fish is fresh every day. Awesome grouper, great drinks and my kids love all the aquariums.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Eat fish while they watch you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

What a step back in time to go to the Fish Monger, starting with the large fish plaques on the outside of the restaurant. As you step inside, you are greeted first by a large display of the catch of the day cozily nestled in a bed of ice cubes. Be sure to ask to be seated in the large dining room which is surrounded by aquariums - situated so that each table has its own. Yes, you eat fish while fish watch you - good thing they only have a three second attention span!! Our waiter both times we dined was John, who was very attentive, making suggestions on dinner items. I was on a quest to find the best coconut shrimp on our Florida trip and I found it here. You will not be disappointed dining here in the casual atmosphere.

Visited January 2013