“Back restored in time” 5 of 5 stars

Springfield
6 attraction reviews
“Back restored in time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Bobby had my back feeling normal after two visits. I'd been fighting issues for 6 weeks with no relief. Price was a little higher than I'm used to paying, but he did take care of the problem.

Visited July 2012

Fort Myers, FL
“Pain Relief”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My boyfriend had been searching for a massage place for months and had found nothing but disappointment throughout the city. He went to Armando's the other day after I saw the reviews here on tripadvisor.com and was in such relief of pain.
I am very happy we have found a great spa in Fort Myers. Highly Recommended!!

Visited June 2012
Iowa
“Arrived feeling 83~ left feeling 38”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Had a masage with Bobby while on vacation.He is a very intelligent man that knows
a lot about the human body.I could barley walk upon arrival and after a two hr massage
which included lots of stretching,I walked the 5 blocks back to my hotel instead of taking
a cab.If I am ever in Ft.Myers Beach again I will be back. Thanks,Sue

Visited May 2012
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I had a great massage with a good energy feel to the enviroment. Veronica was kind and very friendly with a welcoming smile. I asked for a deep tissue massage and that is exactly what I got. Will definetly be getting another one soon.

Visited March 2012
Park Falls, Wisconsin
“Disappointed,,”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Have been to Armando's in past years and this year it just didn't seem very clean inside. I went in for polish change on my toes and glad I hadn't scheduled a complete pedi.

Visited March 2012