“Decent for a quick lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Decent for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Spent a day out on the beach. We were looking to just grab a burger or something quick for lunch. Tried some of the other places along the beach earlier in the week and thought we would give this place a try. They had some of the better burgers than what some of the other beach bars offer. Didn't try any of their drinks so cant comment there. I will have to say that the beer battered onion rings were very very tasty. If we need a quick bite again will consider S.O.B!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I ate here a couple of times during our 4 night visit to Fort Myers. The oysters were outstanding. I ordered the dungeness crabs - ridiculously good! I'd recommend anyone visiting the Fort Myers area to make a stop here for lunch or for dinner. We even grabbed dinner to go one night.

Visited March 2013
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Go for late night, not for food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

TripAdvisor doesn't often steer me wrong often but this place was a total miss. Don't let the name mislead you, this is not a brewery, it is a dirty bar. The table we found was sticky and gross, but we decided to stick it out based on the good reviews. Wish we hadn't ...

When we finally got a server to pay attention to us, we asked about beer. She merely flipped the menu over and pointed to the bottle list with "this is what we've got." I expected microbrews but they had just one specialty bottled beer that someone contract brews for them.

The food was boring and average. We tried both the mesquite grouper and the fried grouper sandwich and neither was anything special. So disappointing.

Other negatives: smoking is allowed in the bar area. The table next to ours complained of a hair in their oysters. The beer my husband wanted was available but they didn't have any cold (huh?). The list goes on. I would never, ever go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ramsey, Minnesota
“fun atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Everytime we go by this place it is very busy, so when we walked by and saw a table we jumped right in. There was a live one person band playing music around 5:45 which also was happy hour, which is until 6. Bottle beer only no taps. I ordered the grouper bites off of the appetizer menu. They were good and not fishy tasting. Mostly adults frequent here for some reason and I don't see a lot of children. I couldn't really get a fibe here with my 2 drinks and food. I would say check it out and see if you can figure out what the big deal is with this place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Best place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food! Awesome people! The workers are very friendly and very welcoming! Definitely worth going to. The location is also great

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere