“A wonderful holiday resort- just go there.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leonardo Arms Condominiums

Leonardo Arms Condominiums
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Myers Beach
Leonardo Arms Condominiums
Save Saved
You added Leonardo Arms Condominiums to your Saves list
7400 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
Kent
“A wonderful holiday resort- just go there.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

We stayed in Block 3 on the 3rd Floor- upon our arrival the building was clean and airy. Our apartment was tastefully furnished, clean, welcoming and cool. The beds were made with freshly laundered linen, and the bedroom overlooked the pool. The kitchen was extremely functional, with all neccessary appliances and utensils already there, even including tools for dealing with crabs and lobsters.
In short, we would highly recommend this place to anyone, there was even a helpful gentleman who showed us how the Laundry worked as well as telling us about the Library.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Nova Scotia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2009

We stayed at the Leonardo Arms for the whole month of February. I found the residents very unfriendly. I said " hello" to everyone, everyday. I got the same back. But that's all. I think that they might be cold to the people that are new.
The residents were mostly between 70 and 90. I didn't know if they were owners or renters. But many knew each other well. I was not told about the "rules." of the condo. I found out later that we were discussed at their meeting. I guess we did not follow the rules but we didn't know them and we were not enlightened e.g. not to hang out wet bathing suits or anything to dry on the lanai, no sitting on the only sunny side of the building eating breakfast (It was a walkway with room to walk around, not to be folding clothes in laundry room at 9: 05 when laundry was not allowed to been done past 9:00 pm. and certain areas where sun tanning was forbidden. We did not know that we had caused so much angist. We should have been made aware of our transgressions in a respectable manner and we should have been able to to explain ourselves.
I would not go back there again.
All rules should be posted outside or inside the owners unit. I think the best thing would be to rent from the owner who could e-mail this important information. Remember to ask lots of questions and see the exact photos of your unit, inside and outside including the furniture on the lanai and where it 's located in the complex
Also we were on the side of Building 1 and we had no sun at all for the whole day.(we were not told this before hand.) Again ,we should have gone through an owner. By the way Building 3 is the best for all day sun. The Gulf units on Buildings 1 and 2 have terrific afternoon sun. Beach is very good

Been to Leonardo Arms Condominiums? Share your experiences!