“OMG heaven!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Princeton
“OMG heaven!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2010

I know this is a bit late coming cause I am an innkeeper myself and things just seem to get pushed to the back burner until they threaten to fall off the stove entirely. So here goes. I have been in the business as an Innkeeper, B&B contract business owner and guest for the past 40 years ( give a few years off as a Social Worker too). I even wrote the book on the business called "Innsights". So when I humbly say that The Mango Street Inn under the extraordinary care of Tree and Dan is the BEST of the best I really really mean it. I don't do many reviews and so I give this one wholeheartedly. My only regret is that I can not make it to Ft Myers again this year but plan on 2011 and of course there is not other place I will stay except with Tree and Dan, and critters. THX for the memories!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Greeley, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

The Mango Street Inn is everything that people say in the excellent ratings and more. Tree and Dan's hospitality and suggestions were priceless. The inn's location is close to everything and the beach decor put us in the "fun in the sun" mood. Included were extras like beach chairs, umbrellas and bikes for cruising the beach. Gourmet breakfasts under the pergola were great. This was our first visit to the area and we are already thinking about our next trip and we will definitely stay at the Mango Street Inn. Thanks Tree and Dan for a great week!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
jackson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

This was my second time at Mango Street Inn. It was as warm and cozy as my first visit. Dan and Tre are such wonderful people and everything they do is top notch. We can't wait to come back, but I was not surprised to find booking a room may be a little tough because Fort Myers best kept secret is "out of the bag".

• Stayed December 2009
derbyshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2009

Tree and Dan are the perfect hosts...nothing is too much trouble for them and everything is done with a smile...... Dan's breakfasts are superb. The facilities are excellent and the location ideal. We hope to return before too long.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Highland Mills, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

I have stayed in many different establishments in Fort Myers over the years. I was so blessed to find the Mango Street Inn! This bed and breakfast is hosted by Dan and Tree Andre. The Andre's ran restaurants in Virginia and Belize before settling down in FMB to open this lovely Inn. There are six beautifully decorated rooms with full kitchens. The breakfast is to die for!

I was provided with a wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, and all kinds of other stuff to make it an easy and great day at the beach FOR FREE!

If you stay at any other place in Fort Myers, you will probably pay twice as much and you will miss out on the most accomodating host and hostess ever!

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2009

My fiance and I stayed at Mango Street Inn for 2 nights in Sept. 2009. We arrived late in the evening on the ferry from Key West and took a short ($5) taxi ride to the Inn. Tree and Dan greeted us, and seriously, these are two of the nicest people you will meet. Continuously throughout our stay they made sure we had everything we needed - from an absolutely AMAZING breakfast, to information about where's the best place to grab dinner, to chairs and bikes for the beach which is basically just down the street. On our final morning we had to leave before breakfast to catch a bus to Miami. Tree greeted us in the morning with a brown paper bag filled with bottles of water, homemade muffins, and apples to take on the road. The rooms are very nice, there is a living room/kitchenette and a separate bedroom and bathroom. Everything was immaculate. If we are ever in Fort Myers again, there will be no need to even think about where we will be staying. This is definitely the Inn for us. They even allow small pets! It's just too cool. :) Thanks Tree and Dan!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2009

My friend and I spent a wonderfully relaxing long Labor Day weekend at the Inn. The fact that this was my third trip to the Mango Street Inn says it all! Tree and Dan are very welcoming and hospitable and treat all their guests with warmth and friendliness. Each apartment is thoughtfully decorated and has a full kitchen, living room, separate bedroom and bathroom with all the comforts of home. The courtyard is beautiful and relaxing to curl up and read a book or join our hosts and other guests for a glass of wine at the end of the day. The Inn is located just steps away from a gorgeous beach and it's so convenient to have bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and coolers at your disposal. They're also very conveniently located in walking distance of restaurants and shops. We love that the Inn is pet friendly and their dog Cookie will melt your heart. We HIGHLY recommend the Mango Street Inn and look forward to our next trip back!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Mango Street Inn? Share your experiences!