“A little slice of Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mango Street Inn

You added Mango Street Inn to your Saves list
Mango Street Inn
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   126 Mango Street, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931   |
GreenLeadersSilver level
“A little slice of Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed here June 2014. This is my third time staying at the Inn. Clean comfortable rooms with full kitchens. Excellent breakfast is served in the Courtyard. It is located right across the street from the beach. Dan and Tree are wonderful hosts! We look forward to going again soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I just got back home to Tulsa, OK. Everything offered on their website is correct. Nice clean room with everything needed in the kitchenette and less than a block to the beach! Restaurants are within walking distance. They also have what you need for the beach. Breakfast is very good. Rates were reasonable. Quiet and relaxing place to stay. If I could make one suggestion it would be to have a fan on the deck to create more of a breeze. Tree and Dan are very nice folks. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms would be good rooms.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Brattleboro, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We met my son-in-law and his wife and baby at Mango Inn and had a great time. Very good accommodations and walking distance to restaurants and beautiful beaches. Grills to cook on and lovely courtyard to dine. Excellent breakfast included.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Do NOT visit Ft. Myers Beach without staying at the Mango Street Inn. We love this place so much we decided to have Tree marry us on the beach June 7, 2014. They did a fabulous job, all guest raved about the food....Can't say enough good things about this place! Bed and Breakfast Hall of Fame.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a very special place, filled with good energy and kind people, in a great location! We couldn't be happier! Gourmet breakfast, cozy and clean rooms, steps away from the beautiful beach and I can't forget the beach cruisers! They made our weekend even more relaxing and fun! Thanks Dan & Tree for your amazing hospitality! We can't wait for our next weekend getaway at the special Mango Street Inn!

Stayed July 2014
Blackwater, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late after a very long day, we were greeted by Dan who immediately made us feel welcome and provided some very appreciated cold beers. We had picked room 4 for our stay and it was lovely, had everything you needed ( accept for a kettle for us Brits to make tea ha ha, but I used a saucepan so no issues!) we woke refreshed the next morning to be greeted by Tree and Dan with a very tasty breakfast and this continued for the 8 days we were there. The B&B is situated close to the beach and all beach equipment provided so no need to worry about bringing anything. The town is within walking distance for restaurants and evening strolls. If you want a complete chillaxed holiday, this is the place to go, thank you Tree and Dan for making our holiday, and hopefully we will return again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Craig, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

By looking at the ratings for this place, it is obvious that it is a wonderful, relaxing place run by great people. The Mango Street Inn will now be part of the reason I will return to this area each May, I fell in love with the whole island. The inn is located on Mango street, just off Estero Boulevard on Estero island, a 7 mile stretch of dining, nightlife, homes and Fort Myers beach which is just southeast of the well known Sanibel Island. It is run by Dan and Tree Andre who were the most gracious hosts I have ever encountered.
We arrived early afternoon and after confirming our spots (we took up three of the six rooms), Dan appeared with a cooler filled with ice cold beers, on the house. I was as happy as a clam in the gulf. Not only that, but he and Tree sat and chatted with us, showed us the bimini ring game and gave us advise on what to do and where to go. Never have I had an experience like I did at the Mango Street Inn.
The rooms are great, look at the photos, they are spotless, accommodating, quiet and very comfortable.
After a day on the beach and an evening of socializing with family and other guests, we were beat and needed sleep. When morning came we awoke early and headed for the beach. We love shell hunting and found many unusual ones scattered about. It was a beautiful morning and we enjoyed each other very much. When we returned from the beach, we sat at a table now occupied by sleepy family members and enjoyed hot, fresh coffee and an amazing breakfast made by Dan, it was delicious yet not overfilling. Very healthy as well, no greasy eggs or bacon, which I love but will sacrifice on occasion.
Will I stay here again, heck yes I will, I plan on it.
Prices are very reasonable, off-season, usually June through October, you can get a room for $95, well....well worth the price, high season it will naturally go up. Location, hospitality, good food, family and friends, it was a very memorable experience, thank you mango Street Inn.
I can't wait to return again.

Room Tip: There are only six of them and they are basically the same except a couple have two bedrooms. I woul...
Green Features: I don't think I have ever been in an eco friendly place like the Mango Street Inn, they do everything from recycle to using fresh, local produce in their food.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family