“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Waterville, Ohio
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

We just had apitizers, but I wanted to try them ALL!
I was disapointed in the Counch Chowder, It should have read Chili!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Naples, Florida
“BEST DANG ACT I'VE SEEN ON THE BEACH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

Food was good -
Lucky US -- We hit this place on a Saturday Night and they had a Great Guy Performing Magic !!!!! We had a Blast.-- I'd love to see him again ! Hope he's still there next time we roll into town! He kept us going all the time we were there.
Way to go Yucatan Beach Bar , My hat's off to you for great entertainment !!!!
My husband just loved his act ! Just can't say enough Many Thanks !!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Twinsburg, Ohio
“Great location, excellent atmosphere, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

The location is perfect, right off of Time's Square and the Pier at Fort Myers Beach. The stand itself is a great looking building with many interesting fish and other decorations hanging about. It gives you a slight upscale feel and definitely beats many of the dirtier looking locations about. It's also open on the front, but still has AC and fans so we felt as if we were outside, but still comfortable from the heat and humidity (and rain).

There are plenty of tables and a nice sized bar and the stand offers live entertainment (not sure of the schedule, their website is not up to date). The night we were there there was a girl singing (sounded like Cher) and a guy playing guitar, but they were using karaoke music (still entertaining if you like 80's cover songs and haven't grown tired of Jimmy Buffet and Bob Marley imitations).

The food was very good. I had the Sunfish Sandwich - Talapia, and my wife tried the Yucatan Sunfish Tacos. I really enjoyed my sandwich (my wife got one the following night and really like it). This is by far the best place to eat in the "Pier" area of Fort Myers Beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, Florida
“Great food and great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I had the mahi mahi with pesto pasta-very good and filling. Will definitely stop in again.

Bolivar, Ohio
“Great time! Great food! Frank the magician was very entertaining!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

We had folks in our group that were from 8yrs.to 80yrs! Everyone was speechless to see the tricks that Frank did!!! I would call to see what nights he's there he's well worth seeing!! It was quite the show! We all had a grand time the atmosphere was very interesting! Good place to take pictures! The food was good and average price for a beach resturant! We will go back when in the area!