“My wife, myself and 2 and half year old...” 5 of 5 stars

239-443-7456
Improve this listing
Type: Tours
Attraction Details
“My wife, myself and 2 and half year old...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

My wife, myself and 2 and half year old daughter took the afternoon dolphin watch tour and had a great time. No more than ten minutes after leaving the dock we saw a manatee and a dolphin. The manatee let us follow it for a while but this dolphin didn't feel like playing. After a nice cruise down the intercoastal, passing nice houses, boats and wildlife, we came to Lover's Key and a pair of dolphin that jumped and played in our wake. After taking many perfect pictures of the dolphin, our daughter enjoyed a provided treat on the way back to the dock. On a day when most other tours weren't going to brave the leas than ideal weather, beachcomber gave us the sealife encounter we were looking for.

Katwijk, The Netherlands
“Beachcomber great tours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

We did the sunset tour and the couple that runs the tour do everything possible to make this as enjoyable as possible. Did see lots of Dolphins and had a great view on the sunset over Sanibel Island. Very relaxed and absolutely not rushed. Highly recommended !!

Sylvania, Ohio
“Great time, reasonable price, Will defiantly book with again!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

This is a small family run business that is not out just to make a buck. They do everything humanly possible to make sure you have a great time. We had the experience of doing the Dolphin Tour which was a great family adventure. I think my 2 month old grand-son loved it too!!! They also have Fishing and Sun Set trips. I can’t wait till are next trip to Fort Myers,Fl !!!!

Lancaster, Ohio
“Beachcomber Tours a Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

My daughter and I took the sunset cruise and were completely satisfied. The captain and his wife were so friendly and kind. The cost was very affordable. I would highly recommend Beachcomber Tours to anyone!!

Xenia, Ohio
“Very Romantic & Excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

The romantic part of the cruise was when the sun was going down and fish and sea turtles popping up out of the water. The excitement came when back in the cove where there were alot of houses along the shore and we came across four dolphins that were feeding. The pictures I got where fantastic.
The couple that ran the cruise were very knowledgeable and informative through out the cruise.