“Great for seafood. Not on the beach, but good and fresh.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Pointe Oyster Bar & Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 673 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Daniel's Parkway
Savannah, Georgia
“Great for seafood. Not on the beach, but good and fresh.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I chose this place because the menu changes weekly and we were not disappointed. I had the grouper sandwich with mango salsa and my wife had mahi salad. Both were great, fresh seafood. The weather was nice so we sat outside. The only drawback was we became an afterthought to several large tables around us. But the company (my wife) was good and we never really lacked for drinks or the check. This is located in downtown Fort Myers, near lots of attractions. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Central City, Iowa
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We would definitely go back! The lobster dip and the scallops were amazing. So were the crab cakes. The service was first rate and the outdoor seating was very enjoyable.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best birthday dinner ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I went in February for my birthday because they have a special deal for birthday dinners. I ordered the swordfish and it was pan seared to perfection. It came with their house specialty blue cheese coleslaw which was unusually delightful. The mashed potatoes and rolls were also yummy. For a special dessert our awesome waiter brought out a beautifully garnished piece of key lime pie. I may not be able to afford going back for dinner again and again, but I will go back for that homemade pie. Soooo good.

Fort Myers, Florida
“This is always our Go To Place for evrything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Whenever family comes to visit or we need a night out etc this is always our go to place. We have eatin here dozens of times and every single time we have had the same server and the same exact quality of food and service to a T. I love how consistant it is so you know what you are going to get before you even go. I dont know how people can complain about being expensive?!?! We go here because the prices are cheap for great quality food. We tend to eat at nice places that are on average $40 + an entree, Blue Point has near teh same quality food and most dishes are around $20. The rolls and blue cheese coleslaw are always a must. Sangria is also great there. : )

• Visited January 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Oysters, Great service. My place to go......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I really like this place a lot. Great oysters!!!!!! We were up in New England and I missed the oyster from Mass. Found this place and love the fresh seafood. It's nice to see different kinds of fish too, like Corvina and what they get fresh in. I always say if the don't cook something right , have them do it again and don't be afraid to ask. They are very accomadating. I have never had any problems.

• Visited March 2013