Perhaps it is the Florida climate and humidity, but I thought the rooms needed a GOOD airing out. There was a stale, musty smell and a damp air feel in the room. I was bothered by a stuffy nose two mornings in a row and asked for a room change. The management was accommodating; the room conditions did not change. I know there are no windows in the rooms other than the one facing the entry so allowing fresh air in is difficult, But, the heavy, musty feel needs to be addressed. Also, room 106 still has a shower problem - warm water suddenly turns scalding. same problem I mentioned on my last stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to International Airport, Florida Gulf Coast University and Coconut Point Outlet For your tropical Florida getaway, come to Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort hotel, near Germain Arena. Located on Highway 41, our Fort Myers, Florida, hotel offers a resort experience minutes from MLB spring training facilities. Each morning, enjoy a free Daybreak continental breakfast. We offer free Wi-Fi Internet access so you can catch up on email from your hotel room. Explore our grounds where you might see otter, alligator, turtle and other native Florida wildlife. We offer two mineral soaking pools plus a tropical swimming pool and spacious sun deck and our Tiki Bar serves up tropical beverages under a cooling mist fan. Ample free parking is available for your car or oversized vehicle and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Many exciting attractions are within your reach at our Fort Myers, Florida, hotel. Catch an amazing live show at Germain Arena, where the best in rock, pop and country come to perform live. If you love shopping, head to Miromar Outlets or Coconut Point, where you can find great deals on the biggest brands. Florida Gulf Coast University is minutes from our hotel, so book your hotel room here and be sure to make your on-campus meeting with time to spare. If you are a baseball fan, catch Boston Redsox spring training at Jet Blue Arena, a replica of world-famous Fenway Park or see the Minnesota Twins practice at Target Field. DINING OPTIONS When you get hungry, stop by our on-site restaurant, serving American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Haney's Cafe serves up pizza, angus burgers and more, just steps from our Fort Myers, Florida, hotel. Enjoy live entertainment, cold drinks and island specialties at The Sandy Parrot Tiki Bar & Grill, or head to one of the many nearby fast-food options for a quick bite. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES A business center with high-speed Internet access is available for guests at our hotel in Fort Myers, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Fort Myers Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fort Myers Hotel Fort Myers
- Best Western Fort Myers
- Best Western Springs Hotel
- Fort Myers Best Western