“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
wisconsin
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

Was a great deal a great place for a night would reccomend to anyone going to the area location was great. short drive to the beach right between naples and tampa Perfect

• Liked — Very clean
  • Disliked — Kinda small hotel but nice
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Garches, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2008

Room is vast and clean although a little dated, breakfast is nice, cost is reasonable.

• Stayed April 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Etobicoke, Toronto, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2008

Stayed here in Fall 2007. The rooms were clean and of a decent size. My five year old just loved the breakfast which helped!
Not bad for the price.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2007

I found this motel to be quite clean, very quiet at night, and a bargain at the government rate I qualified for. The bed was comfortable, the staff pleasant, and parking close and well lighted. The free continental breakfast was nice, albeit simple, and a free paper was nice as well.

I love a good long hot shower, and this one was good........water pressure was super, and I never ran out of hot water.

The computer hook up was via phone line, but it worked.

If I am in the area again, I would most certainly stay there.....

Stayed March 2007
Cincinnati, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2006

The front desk staff at this hotel just looked at me when we walked in to inquire about a room. Absolutely no greeting. I should have known better then. The outside of this hotel and the lobby look nice and par for a Comfort Inn; however, when we walked to the elevator to go to our supposedly non-smoking room, the decor changed for the worse dramatically. Maid carts and dirty linen piles were everywhere. The rest of the place had obviously not been upgraded when the lobby was. Our "non-smoking" room had a horrible smoke stench when we walked in. We turned on the AC and assumed that would make it better by the time we returned to our room later that evening. Wrong. It never cooled the room either. The smell was horrible and we realized the worst smoke smell was in the blankets and bedding. The mattresses looked 100 years old - torn and tattered. My husband's asthma flared up during the night from the stench. He had to go sit outside by the pool to breathe again. The sink in the bathroom had a crack in it. When we used water in the sink, it actually fell through the crack and splashed onto the floor and our feet as you were standing at the sink. The bathroom door was warped and would not shut totally. The shower curtain stunk of mildew. This room was a dump. The next morning when we went to check out, there was still no spoken word from the person at the front desk. I proceeded to tell her of the smoke problem and the sink. She just looked at me, handed me my receipt, and said have a nice day. How rude. This was the worst Comfort Inn I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed June 2006
British Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2004

Staying here for one night while in transit worked just fine. I was surprised at the nice comlimentary breakfast that was provided (with wonderful fresh fruit) along with free newspapers. The hotel is in a commercial area near the interstate and many of the clientel appear to be workmen in their work clothes. As a solo traveler, I appreciated that the staff were careful to provide information on one's room location in a quiet voice. I used an extra security gizmo on the door. There was no problem what so ever and I would stay there again if in the area.

Been to Comfort Inn Fort Myers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Fort Myers

Address: 4171 Boatways Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33905
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #42 of 60 Hotels in Fort Myers
Hotel Class:2 star — Comfort Inn Fort Myers 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fort Myers Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Fort Myers, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.