“Great location - Very clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #40 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Medfield, Massachusetts
“Great location - Very clean rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We met family near by so this location was perfect for the reunion. The room was very clean and comfy. We were happy with everything except the wifi didnt work and no wine bottle opener(asked and they didnt have one to help either)...otherwise no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lake Worth, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during a softball tournament, I did not book it a team member did. The first thing I noticed in the room was the mold above the tub in the bathroom and under the faucet, I have photos. The banisters in the stairwell were all broken and taped or glued together, what a safety hazard. Most of the rooms I was in smelled moldy & musty, we even bought some spray at bath & body works. This hotel was so outdated and dirty, I would never stay there again, I would have changed hotels but we were part of a team. I sent an email to the owner after our stay and his answer was that he was doing a half a million dollar renovation in August, but that didn't help as I stayed there in July. When I asked for a manager I was told that she was on a cruise and would be back on Monday, I checked out on Sunday. There was no staff there that had any authority, poorly maintained & poorly managed.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Palm Bay, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel twice. The price is high for it not being a suite. It advertises WIFI which has no password but we could not get on in our rooms. The door is blocking the reception. We were able to open our door and stand in the hallway and get reception. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You can walk to the Cracker Barrell from the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Seminole, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I stayed here earlier this month and the room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was very nice as well. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was low priced and worth it. The hotel is located just off the Interstate, so it was easy to get to the hotel and then get back on the interstate. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on February 18, 2012. It is a dated hotel, but the rooms were clean. The staff was friendly, and the continental breakfast was good. I would probably check another hotel brand if I was traveling to Ft. Myers since it requires a make over.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Comfortable beds, a clean bathroom and a relatively low price, plus a friendly staff, made it easy to overlook its wear and tear and a few glitches (a guesswork temp adjustment knob on the AC unit, a breakfast room toaster that required some slight of hand, etc.) The motel is close to major freeway access, but quiet. It's about a mile or so away from downtown Ft. Myers. Incidentally, we don't recommend the nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant, but heartily recommend a visit to
Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve

• Stayed November 2011
Sarasota, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I stayed here when my fiance was 8 mos pregnant. My cell did not work inside hotel and the staff did not know how to operate the phone system. She had to call 20 times just to reach me, they were unapologetic and unhelpful in their resolution. Thankfully my company paid for the room directly

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Fort Myers? Share your experiences!