“Outstanding experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #27 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
“Outstanding experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This is the third time that I have stayed there and the service, amenities, location, and value are outstanding! The front desk personnel are delightful, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to assist. The woman who works the kitchen area invariably greets you with a smile and a hearty "Good morning". I would recommend this hotel to anyone....young or old or in the middle...with or without children !

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My baseball team has stayed here for the last 3 years. Price, convenience, accomodations and the staff are all excellent. Wouldn't look any further since this hotel is consistently that good. And the continental breakfast is well stocked too.
Will be back

Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Ft. Myers, FL from Saturday, November 3rd to Saturday, November 10th, 2012 and had a very pleasant visit. This was the third consecutive year staying there while participating in the Roy Hobbs baseball tournament and the service and quality of the accommodations was once again top notch. Special kudos to the manager, Willie, for making the week really enjoyable. I highly recommend this location to any of my friends. The quality of the rooms, the service, and the price can't be beaten.

JR

Oak Hill, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is my third year staying at the Fairfield Inn in Fort Myers. Everything was great once again, starting with the staff. The General Manager, Carol, sets the example for excellent and friendly service. My guests and I always look forward to seeing Willy at check in; he remembers us and always has a smile. Maria in the breakfast room is always on top of things, and again, with a smile. Houskeeping was great. Hotel is very clean.

My guests also looked forward to the fresh cookies in the lobby at 5 PM!

Room Tip: The upgraded larger Kings definitely worth the extra money.
Rowlett, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

For those of you who are familiar with the Fairfield Inn brand, there's not much to say ... this hotel is about as typical for the brand as can be. It's a nice hotel - noting extraordinary, but clean and comfortable and quite satisfactory overall.

Hotel appeared up-to-date - at least to me. Check-in was handled efficiently by a very pleasant and helpful front desk person. I arrived late at night and my key was waiting for me when I arrived. The whole check-in process took under a minute.

My room was large, in excellent repair, with a king bed, sofabed, work desk with ample space, and the standard Fairfield Inn amenities. Wi-fi worked fine. Climate control was through a wall-mounted unit rather than central heading and cooling, and it worked fine. Bathroom was spotless.

My wake-up call was delivered right on time. Check-out was effortless. My receipt had been put under my door, so all I had to do was turn in my key and depart.

I did not try the free breakfast so cannot comment on it.

One thing that I thought was a bit unusual - this Fairfield Inn has a night check-in window in the entryway vestibule, presumably for late night registrations. I don't recall seeing such a thing at other Fairfield Inns that I've stayed at, but, in fairness, I don't stay at Fairfield Inn very often. Usually, one would expect to see something like this at Motel 6, other budget properties, or motels in less-than-desirable locations, not at a moderately upscale place such as Fairfield Inn. In fairness, the window wasn't being used - the front desk person buzzed me into the lobby when I arrived late at night, but it did leave a curious first impression. No big deal ... I just thought it was a bit odd.

Motel is located just off of US41, just south of Daniels Parkway. Daniels Parkway is a major east-west thoroughfare that connects with I-75 and the airport, which is about a 15-20 minute drive from the property.

While I was quite satisfied with my stay overall, I thought the best available room rate ($84/night) was a bit high (interestingly, the AAA rate was $85/night), but I chose to stay here anywhere because Marriott was offering an excellent "Megabonus" promotion that made it worth my while. Without this promotion, I probably would have stayed elsewhere - not because of any dissatisfaction with this hotel, but because there are other choices in the area where equivalent quality can be had at a lower rate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Springfield, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This Fairfield is not quite as nice as others I have stayed in. Musty AC, leaky iron, poor wi-fi coverage were among the main complaints. Also, the rooms were a bit more outdated than others. I was disappointed enought to stop staying in Fairfields for a while.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I wanted to try this hotel , Expected more, It is older , the room they put me in was much smaller than i am use too. It had odor like fresh carpet cleaning smell too me. I hope no pets were in my room. I asked if it was because I got the senior rate, she refused to answer. I expected a marriott property to be newer and bigger. The breakfast looked good and fresh, but we did not eat as we were in hurry. I guess this is a hotel they took over in past and remodeled.
The bed was soft and they did have a flat screen tv. But probably would not stay there again due to size of the room.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott - Fort Myers? Share your experiences!