“Spring break” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Toronto Canada
“Spring break”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed here for a few days during spring break with my family. The hotel was the cheapest I could find anywhere close to the beach in fort myers/Naples area. The room was old and very odd, but it seemed clean. The tv is mounted with a very serious device to the dresser, the wall might look a little better but I'm not exactly here to watch tv. The bathroom was in need of a remodel, the door was a sliding door and while this itself isn't an issue , just kinda odd. It didn't seem to unlock properly from the inside and thankfully I figured this out while my wife was still in the room. The ceiling above the toilet area showed bad water damage( an actual water bubble that seemed to have water in it). The shower stall (no bath tub) was very discoloured with a semi-gross plastic bath mat covering the floor sections. We didn't ask to be moved I could deal with minor domestic issues, but the hotel should receive a remodel in the very near future.
The breakfast was orange juice, apple juice raisin bran frosted flakes apples bananas ( in a limited supply, and 2/2 days I noticed more then one old lady pursing items for later so I guess I understand why) some breads and muffins. Enough to get going for the day, and again for the price is this area of southwest Florida I'm surprised there is any breakfast. Waffle House basically shares a parking lot.
Overall while the hotel does need some repair, the price I booked it for on hotwire made it a great value.
Finding it might be kinda tricky for some, you can just go to the Waffle House and Taco Bell off I-75 at Daniels parkway and it's tucked in behind the comfort suites I think it was called. Or enter at comfort suites off Indian paint lane as I didn't see travelodge sign very easily.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
dariusl7, Owner at Travelodge Fort Myers Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hello,
I am glad to hear that you made it to our area and Im so sorry we did not meet face to face. Thank you for your review and we are happy to see that you found that our hotel offers great value. We will look in to all concerns that you described in your review and will work on improvements. Once again, thank you for your review and for staying at Travelodge Fort Myers Airport!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)

Been to Travelodge Fort Myers Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Fort Myers Airport

Address: 13661 Indian Paint Lane, Fort Myers, FL 33912
Location: United States > Florida > Southwest Gulf Coast > Fort Myers
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #41 of 61 Hotels in Fort Myers
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Fort Myers Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Travelodge Fort Myers Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Airport Hotel Fort Myers
Econolodge Fort Myers
Econo Lodge Fort Myers
Fort Myers Econo Lodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Fort Myers Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.