“It was ok only!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Ft. Myers

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Ft. Myers to your Saves list
Travelodge Ft. Myers
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4760 S Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33907 (Formerly Ramada Limited - Fort Myers)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 1000 Points
Ranked #43 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
Versailles, Kentucky
“It was ok only!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed one night only, receptionist was very nice and he let us check in much earlier then check in time. Room was very comfortable but only way to get there was through the lobby doesn’t matter which door you are getting in, and some suspicious people were hanging out by reception when we came back that night!
Breakfast was served 6:30am to 9:30am sharp! It was really sad to see four people coming from back room and grabbing everything left from breakfast promptly at 9:30am, they were taking food in front of outstretched hand of their guests, looked almost like slapping your hand because you didn’t get there in time! I was shocked looking at that, looked like kindergarten punishment? I had to laugh, it was like cartoon movie you are watching, it was a shame for them to act like that, you would expect more flexibility for your guests!

Room Tip: Make sure to have early breakfast or you will stay hungry!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

214 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dania Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Although it’s not the most luxurious hotel in the area, I was stuck in town on business with an unexpected stay overnight late in the day. Usually I plan ahead, but I was stuck with no reservations and apparently spring break really hits the prices here pretty well in Fort Myers. My usual hotels were well above my company’s spending limit. This was the best deal I could find with decent enough reviews on such short notice.

First I have to say that my room was clean and I felt safe and secure once I arrived. Out of the few hotels in the immediate vicinity I chose this one mainly because it was the only one with the doors inside the hotel, not on the exterior which again adds a bit of comfort and security for me. The desk staff at check in and check out were very friendly and outgoing.

The hotel is definitely outdated, but it’s a budget level hotel, so with that said it’s not bad. It does have that “musty” older hotel smell, but it wasn’t horrible, at least in my room. It had a mini fridge and microwave which was convenient although I didn’t need them this time. The TV and furnishings were old, but still functional. The tub/shower actually looked more recent than the room and was pretty current as far as decor. The other guests were courteous from what I saw and again made me feel more comfortable staying at a place I wouldn’t have chosen first on my list. If I ever had a tough situation being in the area and needing a place to stay I’d feel ok staying here again, but I wouldn’t plan a weekend getaway with my wife here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stay at this hotel atleast 6 times over the past 8 months.
We ask for and recieve our same room for each stay.

The value is wonderful

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Saint Louis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This older Travelodge is ok, nothing outstanding but not bad either. It is located in the middle of a big parking lot. A member or two of the staff could be more helpful and friendly but no big deal, they did what was required. If the staff wore uniforms, I think that it would improve their morale. I requested additional pillows but after saying I would get them, they never came. The computer and printer in the lobby were inoperable 3 of the 8 days I stayed there. I had requested wake up calls but I never received the calls the following mornings.

The clientele is very "Walmart" shopper type. The breakfast should be advertised as continental breakfast because there were no eggs or fruit, a shame since it is Florida in the middle of the citrus season. Everything was carbohydrates only. People would get very anxious and grabby after 8am because of fear of food running out. Breakfast stopped promptly at 9:30am or when items ran out, nothing replaced.

The pool area is adequate, not picturesque. There is no fitness room, only 2 unused pieces of exercise equipment in a dark room. The location is very convenient if you are exploring the entire Ft. Myers area. For soutth Florida in the "high" season the $62 a night price is about the right price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Ft. Myers? Share your experiences!