We took the ferry from Key to Ft Myers. Took a cab to the hotel and checked without problems. We were on the Key floor, which was nice to have. In the morning they had a small continental buffet on the floor, just enough to get you throught to lunch...One warning....they start the coffee perking about 6 and I found it a bit hard to get back to sleep once I smelt it...and I don't even drink coffee. In the afternoon about 4 they have a social hour with cheese, crackers,veggies etc..plus half price drinks. Havent seen this in a hotel for a while so its a really nice touch.
The room was standard. Comfie bed, great water pressure in the shower. I liked that they put a curtain clip on the black out curtain to keep the room extra dark. Nice touch. Coffee maker and small fridge and fast internet makes this room complete..
Pool looked nice-didn't use it...restaurant and bar in the lobby-didnt use them either..
I must also point out, they don't have a airport shuttle even though there were 3 vans parked in the back..maybe they do on the busy times...
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops Hotel Fort Myers
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers Hotel is adjacent to the Bell Tower Shops where you are at the heart of Fort Myers best upscale shopping, dining and entertainment. The hotel offers free WI-FI, newly updated fitness center, free business center, female traveler rooms and upgraded Club Floor. The Crowne Plaza location is central to Fort Myers, Cape Coral (5 mi), Naples (15 mi)and the beaches of Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva Islands (9 mi). The Bell Tower shops is anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue and includes such stores as Ann Taylor, Chico s, Banana Republic, GAP, Victoria s Secret, Bath and Body Works and Jos A Banks and Touch Salon and Spa. Enjoy dining at one of the many unique flavors that the Bell Tower Shops offers such as Cru, Bistro 41, World of Beer, Blue Pointe Oyster Bar, T.G.I Fridays and Cantina Laredo. While in Fort Myers, visit the Thomas Edison/Henry Ford Winter Estates. The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers Hotel is located near the Boston Red Sox(JetBlue Park) & Minnesota Twins (Lee County Sports Complex) Spring Training facilities. Shoeless Joe's Sports bar located in the hotel is the best place to watch a game, and enjoy family fun and great food. We offer a variety of golf packages featuring several nearby championship golf courses as well as many other leisure packages. A club level offers extra privacy and comfort. With over 10,000 square feet of meeting space our meeting planners and culinary team can handle all your meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.