Drove from Miami and stayed here for two nights thanks to a cbs deal. I have only stayed at one other Crowne Plaza before, so expected this one to be similar.
GPS didn't really lead to the exact hotel spot, so we had to ask someone who was leaving the mall where it was and they kindly led the way while driving behind them. So, if you are unfamiliar with the area, then I suggest looking at a satellite map online if you are going to be driving on your own.
However, the room we stayed in 204, was showing wear and tear. Both bathroom and front door looked like from the 80s. Bathroom floor had stains (not dirt) and there were cracked tiles behind the toilet. The coffee pot didn't really heat up water very hot at all, so we had to use a microwave employees use on another floor. Bed was comfortable however.
Wasn't extremely disappointed, but wasn't excited. It served the purpose of having a place to sleep while exploring Fort Myers. The chrismas tree in the lobby area was really nice and was wonderfully decorated. And the AC was very noisy, earplugs helped me drown out the noise.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops Hotel Fort Myers
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers Hotel is adjacent to the Bell Tower Shops where you are at the heart of Fort Myers best upscale shopping, dining and entertainment. The hotel offers free WI-FI, newly updated fitness center, free business center, female traveler rooms and upgraded Club Floor. The Crowne Plaza location is central to Fort Myers, Cape Coral (5 mi), Naples (15 mi)and the beaches of Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva Islands (9 mi). The Bell Tower shops is anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue and includes such stores as Ann Taylor, Chico s, Banana Republic, GAP, Victoria s Secret, Bath and Body Works and Jos A Banks and Touch Salon and Spa. Enjoy dining at one of the many unique flavors that the Bell Tower Shops offers such as Cru, Bistro 41, World of Beer, Blue Pointe Oyster Bar, T.G.I Fridays and Cantina Laredo. While in Fort Myers, visit the Thomas Edison/Henry Ford Winter Estates. The Crowne Plaza Fort Myers Hotel is located near the Boston Red Sox(JetBlue Park) & Minnesota Twins (Lee County Sports Complex) Spring Training facilities. Shoeless Joe's Sports bar located in the hotel is the best place to watch a game, and enjoy family fun and great food. We offer a variety of golf packages featuring several nearby championship golf courses as well as many other leisure packages. A club level offers extra privacy and comfort. With over 10,000 square feet of meeting space our meeting planners and culinary team can handle all your meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.