“Great Place-Great People” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
jupiter
“Great Place-Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

From the time I check in to the time I departed it was a Great Experience. The associates were friendly and helpful thru my stay. My room was clean and quite comforable.I was on the 5th floor and Stacy was very professional and made my stay very enjoyable. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Mike

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
Thank you for having been our guest last week and for taking the time to tell us that you enjoyed our stay. Our dedicated team here is definetly the backbone of our hotel and we always appreciate hearing that they met or exceeded our guests expectations. I will make sure Stacey hears that too. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Southgate, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

I had the opportunity to come to ft myers on vacation this past weekend. And from the moment we walked in, til the time we lef,t our stay was nothing but perfect. From the smiling faces of the friendly front desk staff to the fun and entertaining staff at shoeless joes. Everyone there seemed to genuinely want to make my stay memorable, and they succeeded. I gave 5s in all categories except location and value. My suggestions....move the hotel closer to the beach and charge anyone named Brian half price.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
It is very nice of you to share your kind remarks with us about your weekend stay. We are delighted to hear your found our staff friendly and accommodating and that you had the opportunity to enjoy Shoeless Joe's Sports Cafe. It is a popular spot for catching all the games for hotel guests and locals alike. We sincerely hope that when your travles bring you back to Fort Myers you will again stay with us. Thank you again for your review.
Oakville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

I have read some of the negative reveiws and I am not sure that those people were in the same hotel where we stayed. This Hotel is clean, the rooms (first visit 1st floor second visit 5th floor) are very nice and spacious, not a suite but we didn't pay for a suite althought they are well appointed with all the necessities that one finds in a nice hotel. The room is cleaned daily and well! The staff goes out of their way to be pleasant! The pool area is clean and very tropical and everything you could want or need is at your fingertips including ice cold bottled water out by the pool. There is a restaurant on site and room service as well as a variety of shopping and restaurant within walking distance. This is a place I hope to return to again sometime because I loved it! I raved about it to my friends after both visits and they too want to visit this place. I am sorry for anyone who was disappointed, maybe they are just never happy. :) Stacey and Anna sorry I only saw you both once, it was not my intent, next time :)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
It is a real pleasure to hear that you found our hotel clean and comfortable, just as it should always be and we thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. I will be certain to share your kind remarks with Stacey and Anna as they are two wonderful team members. I am also pleased to hear you enjoyed our tropical garden pool. We have tried to give it a resort feel with the compliemntary bottle water available. We will look forward to seeing you again soon!
Portland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

Convenient city location yet peaceful resort feel. Beautiful lobby, poolside & room. Great amenities. Enjoyed the complimentary hor dourves & yummy chocolate chip cookies & milk. Great sportsbar. Wonderful breakfast buffet. Outstanding staff. Close, free parking.

Room Tip: Sign up for priority membership to get great perks
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our Club Level louunge. I also was happy to hear you liked our cookies and mild service that we now deliver to each guest room in the evening on our Club Floor. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and we look forward to having you back again soon.
Wellington, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I had been to this hotel 10 years ago, when it was a Holiday Inn Select. Now they renamed it Crowne Plaza and I think it raises expectations a little. In fact, the hotel is more a HI than a CP but the staff compensates for the not-so-luxurious rooms by providing with excellent service. The free breakfast for Priority Club Members is a nice and money saving perk.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Crownefmy, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this review, May 25, 2011
Welcome Back! It is great to hear that you found us after so many years. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay and I am especially happy to hear you found our staff so helpful and friendly. That is something we work hard to deliever to every guest. I hope it won't be another 10 years before we see you again. We thank you for finding and staying with us.
Richmond, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2011

I (we) stayed at this hotel for 3 nights roughly 2 weeks ago. I chose this hotel because of its close proximity to everything. Unfortunately once again the online pictures were better than the hotel itself. While the lobby area was nice the room and the hallway on the third floor (where we stayed) was an entirely different story. It was almost as if we were in a time warp, we went from modern sheek to shabby 70's rundown motel in just a matter of moments. We stayed in room 336 I believe and let me tell you this room was not quality at all. If I were a person who planned to spend a lot of time in the room I would have been devastated from its outdated design, chipping paint, analog tv, broken iron, ironing board and probably the smallest bathroom every invented. ONE PLUS had to be the employees they were awesome, always friendly and helpful, we arrived earlier than expected and were allowed to check in by 10 am which was a plus, but now that I look at it maybe a curse had we waited we possibly would have gotten a better room. If you like to be close to shops and restaurants then this hotel is for you, but if your looking for 4 star quality rooms then this is not a place for you. If you are lucky you will end up on the 5th floor which I tried to upgrade to but was told they had been sold out up there for weeks. I hear that entire floor is like staying in a different hotel all together. GOOD LUCK!

Room Tip: Attempt to upgrade to the 5th floor!!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review and please allow me to apologize that you did not find the size and decor of our guestroom to your satisfaction. We normally do a better job in meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests. I was pleased to hear you found our staff accommodating and our location at the Bell Tower Shops a positive part of your visit. We hope you will afford us another try and please feel free to ask for me the next time you are with us so I can make sure you have a great experience.
Tweed Heads, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

Loved this hotel. Great service, rooms were lovely. Rooms facing the pool could be a bit noisy - including overnight when the pumps were working so check your room if noise gets to you. My room faced the car park and was very quiet.

As a business traveller the free wifi and business centre were a great advantage.

Onsite restaurant/pub was good, basic food - too deep fried for my liking but it was OK - breakfast buffet was really good.

Room Tip: Mention TA recommendations - they know TA and VT
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found your room comfortable and our staff very accommodating. We have a great and dedicated team here that really works hard to make every guest stay an enjoyable stay that will bring you back. We are also happy to hear you found our free WIFI and business center of help to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops? Share your experiences!