“Best motel on our whole trip” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #16 of 60 hotels in Fort Myers
New York City
“Best motel on our whole trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Such a great hotel - super clean, super friendly, the room was updated and fresh looking, the pool was very taken care of (small), and the best part - the breakfast was included and had pancakes, waffles, bagels, so much more, and gourmet coffee. That's quality in a motel like this. I cannot speak of location, we were just driving through. Room was $70.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was in Fort Myers to see my godson play for the Fort Myers Miracles. I stayed for three nights. The staff was so accommodating, helpful, and friendly. The shuttle took me to and from the games, to the shopping areas, and the beach. The breakfast was awesome. The room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. Great location to catch the local bus and close to shopping and places to eat. I would not consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was in Ft. Myers for training. I typically stay in more "upscale" hotels; but, the company had a great negotiated rate and it was within walking distance to the company's office. So, I thought I would give it a try. WOW! I was pleasantly surprised! The rooms were clean and the beds and pillows felt brand new. The furnishings were very nice with a microwave, refrigerator and leather desk chair.. I thought I had just stepped into a room at the Hilton or Mariott! The "window unit" air conditioner was quieter than most with no rattles or squeaks. Although I was only about 2 rooms away from the elevator, I could not hear it or the ice machine! The walls must have good insulation because I did not hear any of the other guests slamming doors or playing the t.v. and radios too loud (even though there was a high-school-aged sports team staying on my floor). It was some of the best nights of sleep I have ever had in a hotel room!

The outdoor pool was nice. The fitness room only had a treadmill and a recumbent bike; no dumbells or strength equipment. The included breakfast met my needs of cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice and coffee. They also had a make-your-own-waffle station and maybe two other "hot" selections. Mainly it was continental style.

It was within walking distance to a couple of good restaurants, too. And a short drive to other good restaurants and shopping. And only about 30 minutes to the beach!

All in all, it was a great stay. The desk clerk said they completely remodeled within the last few years; and, it shows!

I have more training scheduled for early October; so, I made my reservation for that visit as I checked out from this one.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Jose C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for such a wonderful review of our hotel! Comments like yours are always appreciated by the entire staff. We try very hard to make all our guests as comfortable as possible. Also, we are continuously making improvements to the property, so your feedback is very important to us.
We look forward to your next visit, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the meantime. Thank you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We stay here at least 3-4 times a year. Never had a problem and always enjoy the staff. Breakfast is good, variety of choices and rooms are always clean. Bathrooms are a little small but do the job. Good location near lots of restaurants.

• Stayed July 2012
Jose C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Thank you for staying with us during your visits to Fort Myers. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again real soon!
Sharpsburg, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

We were in Ft.Myers for baseball tournament. This hotel was a great value at under $60/nt. The room was clean, cool, and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was included and there is an outside pool. It was within 10-20 minutes of the tournament fields. The staff were all very friendly.

• Stayed July 2012
Mid-Hudson Valley, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed overnight here before our flight out of Fort Myers the next day. Our check-in was smooth and woman at the desk was very friendly and professional. Our room was clean and spacious. Rooms appear to be well-insulated; we never heard any noise coming from the hallway or the rooms adjacent to ours. The breakfast that is included is actually quite varied and includes fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, hot or cold cereal, toast, bagels, juice, milk, coffee and you can even make your own pancakes or waffles. I would definitely recommend a stay at this property.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Tiefenbronn, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Flying in from Europe and having business more north we originally booked another hotel. This other hotel turned out to be a disaster, so that we did not even move in there.

Appearing here at Best Western Airport Inn after midnight we got welcomed in the best possible way (Thank you, Louis and Samantha). Fast check in, great room rate, nice room

After the other experience highly welcome: the room wasn't just nice, it was clean and smelled good, also the beds.

The breakfasts have been really OK, from waffles to pancakes (new pan cake machine), donuts, bagels and much more, and for people like me, who have to stay on the more healthier side, they even offered fresh fruits, just what I like.

A little thing they can improve on: the business center. The software on their computers is more for kids: very game and entertainment oriented. Simple standard software, like an Adobe Reader is missing. So I had to drive over to the next UPS store just across Daniel Pkwy to get my business done. Not a biggy, but if you offer a business center the essentials should be there. Maybe next time, because we definitely will come back.

Thank you for the nice experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Jose C, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Airport Inn. I am glad you appreciate the cleanliness of our guest rooms. Being an "I Care Clean" certified property, we uphold strict Best Western standards when it comes to cleanliness. We also shampoo the carpets regurlarly and deodorize the rooms with all natural, non-chemical products, as we are aware that many people do have allergies. We are working on updating the software in our business center to better accomodate our guest needs. Again, thank you for the great review and we look forward to making your next visit with us a memorable one!

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn? Share your experiences!