“We finally tried Conner's Streak and Seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 670 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Fort Myers, Florida
“We finally tried Conner's Streak and Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We go by the place every time we head out to the movies at Gulf Coast. The place was slammed and packed, always a good sign. We had to wait for almost an hour but Saturday night at 7pm, that is to be expected. The portions are very large and the prices are moderate for an up scale place like this. The waitress was an absolute pro, both the one that fed us and the lady that served us at the bar. Now the important part, my wife and I both agreed we would go back. The salads and the lobster Bisk were very large portions, the Bisk was some of the best I have had. We actually ended up taking some of our food home as it was too much food. I was not wild about my crab cakes, very strong, but everything else including my wife's Prime Rib was excellent. I would have rated it 5 if not for the crab.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good BBQ sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I flew here for work one evening and my pilots picked this up for me. The BBQ sandwich was very good!

Visited May 2014
Sanibel
“Catered Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great catered event at Point yBel Brewery. The girls serving were sweet as pie. $7 BBQ plate was delicious. I would use them for my next gathering based on this experience. Yum

Visited May 2014
Orange City, Florida
“RIBS !!! SALMON !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I ordered salmon this time with a side of 2 ribs. I was in total heaven. My huge 17yo eater got the sampler for one & demolished it, But was full :) Whenever I am in the Ft Myers area this is a must go to Restaurant. >> Baked beans seem to have gotten spicer so if you are sensitive don't get them.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northfield, Minnesota
“Great Happy Hour Deals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We enjoyed the very large barbecue sampler tray for two people. Included ribs, chicken, pulled pork, steak fries and corn; regular $35 but discounted to $25 for happy hour. More food than we could eat. Domestic draft beer was two-for-one at happy hour. Food was very tasty and service rapidly. Our visit was at about 5:00pm and the restaurant was not crowded (on a Tuesday). Atmosphere like many other casual dining chain restaurants. Friendly, fast service.

• Visited April 2014