“Excellent ribs and bar b q” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 655 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
east greenwich, rhode island
“Excellent ribs and bar b q”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

The ribs were so wonderful and they just fall off the bone! The corn bread is very delicious. My only complaint was the southern style string bens-- overcooked and no taste.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Interesting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been here several times with my family. I love their sauces (conveniently on the table-- order the 'Wilbur's Revenge' if you want to crank it up even more), their tips and their homemade potatoe chips. Service has been hit or miss, especially if they are slammed, even though the staff has always been friendly and apologetic. Now... the last time we were there, my wife ordered the sweetwater catfish and I ordered half wings/half buffalo shrimp. The catfish tasted great, but it appeared that the filets (I hope they started with filets) had been cut into strips and then fried. Why tear up a filet unless it was preformed pieces to begin with? My wings were the smallest I have ever seen-- two bites and gone. The buffalo shrimp were supposed to be battered and fried and tossed in sauce; They were just tossed in sauce. Great to watch a game or to enjoy 'some' bbq. Just don't expect the quality to be what might be found at a family-owned bbq place on a country road in Alabama or North Carolina.

• Visited February 2013
Winter Haven, Florida
“Fun restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We went with a soccer team- 25 people. Several of the teens ordered the garbage can kid-they loved it- it had something for everyone and enough food for 5 starving boys. Parents had massive delicious nachos, brisket, ga BBQ, and ribs everything was delicious. Prices were good for amount of food. Would definitely go back.

“Pretty good BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Service was good. Food was plentiful. Mac n cheese don't care much for the jalapeño. Wilbur beans ok. Brisket very tender ribs meaty. Overall it was good I will go back

Cape Coral, Florida
“Not Impressed At All”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were there at lunch hours. Not very busy that day. Waitress was a little airheaded, young girl, I ordered a pulled pork dinner, the small one. To my surprise, there was not enough food on the plate to feed my three year old, much less a 225 pound man. They were so chincy with the food and acted like they were giving you gold coins on a plate. I complained, but in a calm manner, and the waitress said that was their policy for a small order.. She brought me another portion of the pulled pork, so at least I got a few more bites out of it. In general, with the dinner I was unimpressed. The two cocktains I had were so sweet, just so-so. The waitress seemed to care less about service.
Hardly any people were in there.
I guess because their high-traffic location brings them customers, I guess they figure they can get away with charging a lot for very little food. The taste of the meal was not excellent, but average for a BarBQue place. We will not be going back, even though they are situated conveniently in the main road.

• Visited September 2012