“Fun restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 650 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Winter Haven, Florida
“Fun restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We went with a soccer team- 25 people. Several of the teens ordered the garbage can kid-they loved it- it had something for everyone and enough food for 5 starving boys. Parents had massive delicious nachos, brisket, ga BBQ, and ribs everything was delicious. Prices were good for amount of food. Would definitely go back.

“Pretty good BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Service was good. Food was plentiful. Mac n cheese don't care much for the jalapeño. Wilbur beans ok. Brisket very tender ribs meaty. Overall it was good I will go back

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Not Impressed At All”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were there at lunch hours. Not very busy that day. Waitress was a little airheaded, young girl, I ordered a pulled pork dinner, the small one. To my surprise, there was not enough food on the plate to feed my three year old, much less a 225 pound man. They were so chincy with the food and acted like they were giving you gold coins on a plate. I complained, but in a calm manner, and the waitress said that was their policy for a small order.. She brought me another portion of the pulled pork, so at least I got a few more bites out of it. In general, with the dinner I was unimpressed. The two cocktains I had were so sweet, just so-so. The waitress seemed to care less about service.
Hardly any people were in there.
I guess because their high-traffic location brings them customers, I guess they figure they can get away with charging a lot for very little food. The taste of the meal was not excellent, but average for a BarBQue place. We will not be going back, even though they are situated conveniently in the main road.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Expensive for what you get, and noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The sides are two large tablespoons (approx) in a small dish for $2.29 each. A meal is $12.50 which does include two sides. The food is just ok, and for this you have to endure the loud noise. For some reason it has had screaming kids and noisy large groups the two times we have been. Service was ok and there was a willingness to answer questions about the menu, however this is way too expensive for the food quality.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, Florida
“Super Good BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were refereed to Dave's BBQ by relatives that live in the area so we decided to give it a try. I can honestly tell you that this was the best BBQ that any of us have ever had! You won't be disappointed by this restaurant. The food arrived at our table hot and delicious! Prices were reasonable and the service was good. We would defiantly recommend this restaurant and can't wait to go back!

• Visited February 2013